2 weeks after receiving "pig heart" patient recovering well

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-styl...-1.4783776

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Will he has pig memory or pig behavior after heart transplanting? Thinking

This is against Law of Nature.

Do my understanding, hearts have neutrons, it can remember thing?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(26-01-2022, 08:27 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Will he has pig memory or pig behavior after heart transplanting? Thinking

This is against Law of Nature.

Do my understanding, hearts have neutrons, it can remember thing?

You are full of crap....

It's like saying when we eat pork we become lazy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Unless he had pig brain transplant! Heart, no problem!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post

Dr. Muhammad,. from Pakistan who is lead researcher for this advanced development
highlight the advances in the research.

he brought his work from Dow Medical College in Karachi to help Americans make progress in this field where Pakistan leads the world.

(26-01-2022, 10:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Dr. Muhammad,. from Pakistan who is lead researcher for this advanced development
highlight the advances in the research.

he brought his work from Dow Medical College in Karachi to help Americans make progress in this field where Pakistan leads the world.

What will they think of next.........?