Those who try and fail miserably at predicting the stock market

Basically, such folks are deluded and common sense dictates they should not waste a single minute doing a fool's task like this.

The best traders will always follow the market trend and have stops/ hedges if things don't go the way it ought to => they end up rich.

Only the dungus like Sgbutt will sit at home the whole day predicting this and that while their losses compound massively   Big Grin

Shd leave the prediction job to AI. If AI couldn't do it, what can a goondo do?

(21-03-2024, 02:20 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Shd leave the prediction job to AI. If AI couldn't do it, what can a goondo do?

Nothing and nobody can do it consistently.  It's akin to flipping a coin.

Hence, if the market is trending one way, just follow along until it breaks and protect yourself with stops/ hedges and taking profits quickly.

Only deluded god complex schizophrenic goondos like Sgbutt think they can predict accurately.

(21-03-2024, 01:59 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Basically, such folks are deluded and common sense dictates they should not waste a single minute doing a fool's task like this.

The best traders will always follow the market trend and have stops/ hedges if things don't go the way it ought to => they end up rich.

Only the dungus like Sgbutt will sit at home the whole day predicting this and that while their losses compound massively   Big Grin

Because he always go watch Crap what Loo , Kelvin , these type of videos talk about how to invest blah blah. End up? Only Loo , Kelvin benefit due to people like this SG Butt sharing their videos , go viral = ad earnings for them. Side note also will have some dumb people sign up or ask them PM them how to invest than come the " selling part . "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(21-03-2024, 03:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Because he always go watch Crap what Loo , Kelvin , these type of videos talk about how to invest blah blah. End up? Only Loo , Kelvin benefit due to people like  this SG Butt sharing their videos , go viral = ad earnings for them. Side note also will have some dumb people sign up or ask them PM them how to invest than come the " selling part . "

Sgbutt is a person who loves being an armchair critic and prides himself on being some sort of pseudo economic cum stock market intellectual.  

The irony of it is everyone in Sgtalk sees right through him and openly laugh and mock him for being the goondu that he really is.  Backfire on him to the max!   Laughing

who is that person?

To some ah butt is the huat cai ye! Big Grin

I think if ah butt come out to say tonight dow jones will lau sai...he might just be right this time...because 2 days up 1 day down profit taking is normal.

But why he wants to do the predictions? He just loves to be scrxwed?

(21-03-2024, 09:01 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  But why he wants to do the predictions? He just loves to be scrxwed?

Want to show off how smart he is to strangers in online forums.

The irony is that it actually shows how bodoh sgbutt it and he doesn't even realize it or pretends not to  Laughing

(21-03-2024, 02:20 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Shd leave the prediction job to AI. If AI couldn't do it, what can a goondo do?

Y, Not sure about living to 100, but 3.5 days work week is coming

fortune.com/2023/10/03/jamie-dimon-jpmorgan-chase-ceo-ai-impact-working-week/
JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon: AI will lead to 3.5-day workweek
3 Oct 2023 ... JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon said the next generation of employees will live to 100 and work 3.5 days a week thanks to artificial ...

DJIA this two days went up alot ....some said will crash but wrong again ....

(21-03-2024, 01:59 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Basically, such folks are deluded and common sense dictates they should not waste a single minute doing a fool's task like this.

I just follow simple trend when I trade.

US market trend is up.
China Hong Kong trend is down.

like I said many times I don't trade short term day to day movements 

as for predictions they can be right or wrong since future is uncertain  Many expect the Fed to turn hawkish at this week Fed meeting as exonomic data shows inflation is stubborn. But Fed decide to give market a lifeline this time.

when I predict it mere anticipate an even is coming that will create uncertainty.  My "prediction" is just an expectation of what will be played out based on what participants think.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-03-2024, 05:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I just follow simple trend when I trade.

US market trend is up.
China Hong Kong trend is down.

like I said many times I don't trade short term day to day movements 

as for predictions they can be right or wrong since future is uncertain  Many expect the Fed to turn hawkish at this week Fed meeting as exonomic data shows inflation is stubborn. But Fed decide to give market a lifeline this time.

when I predict it mere anticipate an even is coming that will create uncertainty.  My "prediction" is just an expectation of what will be played out based on what participants think.

What's the point and relevance of making short term predictions if you are not trading short term?  From your prediction postings, you make it sound like you are some market wizard cum prophet with the inevitable backfire effect on yourself as you are always wrong  Big Grin