Soon Swee Kiat says 38OXR is closed until he finds new evidence
Cool 

Soon Swee Kiat says 38OXR is closed until he finds  new evidence.

Similarly, he didn't find any new evidence on Keppel KOM 6 CEOs corruption today, so everything is put to rest.

who is Soon S K ?

(21-05-2023, 09:27 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  who is Soon S K ?

Soon is Christian name..

(21-05-2023, 09:32 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Soon is Christian name..

The Christian name is Scythian? Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

I think this very law was introduced by government long ago, over crime commited overseas is same as commiting here
Remember gic, yes government investment Corp, who only hire grads from top of university, remember the day if you apply a job through their 1 full page ad, the following week they will advertised again with bigger wording, top university degree is a MUST just to make a point into your face, yes, with newspaper in your face

Anyway, back to the story, gic investment manager was acquitted over a crime he commited in hong kong, for bribing, that was 1998
He lost his job but found not guity, because of this government changed the law,
So now this very law is in focus, i don't know any of the 4g here knows, they probably too young to even understand the case back then
You can ask your mp or your 4g minister to test them out

I alway like to compare what would LYK do if he is still around..

You think he will whack hard hard on Keppel, or just do like what is done now.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(21-05-2023, 01:03 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I alway like to compare what would LYK do if he is still around..

You think he will whack hard hard on Keppel, or just do like what is done now.

These are detoured to avoid PM Lee being called upon in the witness box.

Why he needed Kwa's 2 emails for?