how to wake up early?

today also woke up late, 12pm woke up blur blur

(13-02-2022, 01:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  today also woke up late, 12pm woke up blur blur

The night before don't eat ice cream, hotdogs, banana or rambutan, the next day u will wake up early  Laughing

Did you know Da Vinci  only slept 2 hours a day.

You can try one of these methods.
There are actually few ways of sleeping methods. See below clip.
Now I try to have afternoon nap if possible.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Something is not right, get up at 12 noon.. sleep too much no good...extreme end of yin yang

https://youtu.be/0V9GnZQ1iu4

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://zain-hussain.medium.com/why-did-...ridiculous!

(13-02-2022, 01:49 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Did you know Da Vinci  only slept 2 hours a day.

You can try one of these methods.
There are actually few ways of sleeping methods. See below clip.
Now I try to have afternoon nap if possible.

actually I take afternoon nap and min only at most 30 mins because if you sleep longer come night hard to sleep

Because you have nothing to look forward to when you're awake.

I slept at 3plus everyday and wake up at 9. And I never feel like I'm tired, because I'm looking forward to doing the things I like.

(13-02-2022, 01:56 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Because you have nothing to look forward to when you're awake.

I slept at 3plus everyday and wake up at 9. And I never feel like I'm tired, because I'm looking forward to doing the things I like.

Never leh, I always look forward next day go Uncle office. Oh perhaps is weekend ? some more come TGIF will drink at my uncle house so blur blur thoughtout weekend...

It is always good to be able to sleep rather than be a non sleeping owl. 

If one can sleep until 12, you will feel fresh, well relaxed and rejuvenated after waking up.

Not everyone has the luxury of time and ability to indulge into long sleep.

Sleep is a healer to all your woes and pains. 
To each his own.

(13-02-2022, 01:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  today also woke up late, 12pm woke up blur blur

That's a sign of insufficient male testosterone. Could be caused by not leading a normal male life. Suggest you take testosterone supplements....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(13-02-2022, 01:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Never leh, I always look forward next day go Uncle office. Oh perhaps is weekend ? some more come TGIF will drink at my uncle house so blur blur thoughtout weekend...

Maybe subconsciously you dun really enjoy your uncle.