hunchbacked elderly woman doing GRAB delivery, see liao heart pain

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...-delivery/

(27-01-2023, 11:01 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...-delivery/

It really is heart pain, to see such a woman with such a severe disability to do grab food delivery.  She must be desperate to do this, cos needs to put food on the table........ crying

This Govt fail to care for the poor even though our GST is 8%?

The PAP is fine with that they like to see citizens working hard.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-01-2023, 10:16 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  This Govt fail to care for the poor even though our GST is 8%?

18% also same lah.............

not my problem. they voted for pap.
[+] 1 user Likes fishbuff's post

(28-01-2023, 10:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The PAP is fine with that they like to see citizens working hard.

BETTER STILL WITH A HERD MENTALITY 
NO BRAIN TO THINK CRITICALLY
FOLLOW FAITHFULLY N ABSOLUTE BLINDLY TO WHAT PAP GOVT SAY

(28-01-2023, 10:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The PAP is fine with that they like to see citizens working hard.

Does it not pain you to see a old woman with hunch back delivering food..............? crying

PAP themselves want dignity.

but they forgot about us?

[Image: Lim-WK-Maintain-Dignity-2011-yahoo.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(28-01-2023, 10:58 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  not my problem.  they voted for pap.

she may not have voted for PAP leh

(28-01-2023, 09:37 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  she may not have voted for PAP leh

Again... not my problem

(28-01-2023, 09:37 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  she may not have voted for PAP leh

That could be the  case, but then 61% don't think so leh................. crying

自身难保 .... Charity begins at home.

(29-01-2023, 10:50 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  自身难保 .... Charity begins at home.

Yes, charity begins at home.  This woman deserves better.................... Big Grin

EPIC In China, You hardly see elderly so call " need to work " have to do these jobs.

Most elderly " if " still so call working is More on doing farming which is origin is their own farm.

(29-01-2023, 11:21 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  EPIC In China, You hardly see elderly so call " need to work " have to do these jobs.

Most elderly " if " still so call working is More on doing farming which is origin is their own farm.

That is a good observation....................... Clapping

(29-01-2023, 11:24 AM)debono Wrote:  That is a good observation....................... Clapping

China also got give Vouchers , Yesterday I saw news, Business in China is good due to CNY.
Shopping mall, etc even in non city states as they came back from Shanghai and Beijing back to their hometown to spend.

(29-01-2023, 11:21 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  EPIC In China, You hardly see elderly so call " need to work " have to do these jobs.

Think tiongland retirement age is 55?