i dont get it..what is nft..how to make..can i

Ever thought of selling your pics as NFTs? Singapore influencer Irene Zhao just tried it –and made a cool US$5 million

(07-02-2022, 04:14 PM)Talent Wrote:  Ever thought of selling your pics as NFTs? Singapore influencer Irene Zhao just tried it –and made a cool US$5 million

Celebrity can easily make money there even if they post their photos and sell their used clothes.

NFT u aso dont know? Jaitlat

(07-02-2022, 04:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Celebrity can easily make money there even if they post their photos and sell their used clothes.

But they must be famous celebrities......like Michael Jackson or Marian Monroe....

(07-02-2022, 04:28 PM)debono Wrote:  But they must be famous celebrities......like Michael Jackson or Marian Monroe....

No need to be very famous, all the MediaCorp uncles and aunties can already.

(07-02-2022, 04:28 PM)debono Wrote:  But they must be famous celebrities......like Michael Jackson or Marian Monroe....

But if you are nobody, nobody will buy your products.

(07-02-2022, 04:30 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No need to be very famous, all the MediaCorp uncles and aunties can already.
They are not famous enough........what people wants are world renowned celebrities'...

$4M some people work whole.life also cannot reach.

Just 10 days selling picture of herself in different dress ...she ban make US$5M

https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/17558036/...ling-nfts/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-02-2022, 04:14 PM)Talent Wrote:  Ever thought of selling your pics as NFTs? Singapore influencer Irene Zhao just tried it –and made a cool US$5 million

If u are not chio enough, forget it.  Laughing

this nft sold for US$69.3mil

(07-02-2022, 04:54 PM)5354 Wrote:  Let's say I have 1,000 pieces in my collection

I could MINT 10 NFTs for each piece in my collection 

By taking 10 unique photos of each piece

And list it for sale at US1,000 each

And buyers of my NFTS will be entitled to bid for my rare collection 

When I put the physical ART piece up for online auction in the METAVERSE

I will make US10M just from the NFTs

Perhaps hundreds of million to a billion from the sale of the entire collection

Song boh

You must go to Christies in order to do achieve that.

NFT is money laundering channel

Smile

Hard for non influencer/artists/celebs/ to make money from nft unless you have a very really unique angle and got support.

Next best is probably to trade web3 domain names. Buy and squat on it. Last time people used to squat on internet domain names, now web3.

Take a photo of the panty you wear on a daily basis and sell as nft. Can net millions of dollars.

Like this.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/ind...em-2448016
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(07-02-2022, 06:10 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Take a photo of the panty you wear on a daily basis and sell as nft. Can net millions of dollars.

Better if soiled with streaks of different intensities Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(07-02-2022, 06:10 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Take a photo of the panty you wear on a daily basis and sell as nft. Can net millions of dollars.

Not so easy unless she is Paris Hilton or some sexy celeb.

(07-02-2022, 06:39 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Not so easy unless she is Paris Hilton or some sexy celeb.

Of temasek fame can or not? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

How to turn any picture into a NFT for FREE | Complete tutorial / best way

How to make NFT's in 8 minutes! (Easy Method)
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

nft your meow meow or kkj Laughing

(07-02-2022, 04:37 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  $4M some people work whole.life also cannot reach.

Just 10 days selling picture of herself in different dress ...she ban make US$5M

https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/17558036/...ling-nfts/

Really so easy to make 4mil pounds??

(07-02-2022, 04:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Celebrity can easily make money there even if they post their photos and sell their used clothes.

used underwear, not washed, fetch higher price

(07-02-2022, 08:44 PM)drgn Wrote:  used underwear, not washed, fetch higher price

Yes, the more stains the better the price Big Grin