i just found out lately

that a cat been crawling through my window into my flat to look for food

no wonder my bread got bite portion
lucky i threw away

(17-09-2021, 12:14 PM)Talent Wrote:  that a cat been crawling through my window into my flat to look for food

lucky i threw away

I thought you stay condo?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Use window netting lah. Keep out mossies, lizards, cats, insects., etc...

the bitten bread could be the work of a rat, and the cat was looking for it

(17-09-2021, 12:33 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Use window netting lah. Keep out mossies, lizards, cats, insects., etc...

collect dust

its nice to have a cat visit u 'uninvited'

its better than 'service to self' pap minister visit u

(17-09-2021, 12:14 PM)Talent Wrote:  that a cat been crawling through my window into my flat to look for food

lucky i threw away

[Image: can-cats-eat-bread-main-1.jpg]

lucky i threw away
Cannot be cat lah. Cat dun eat bread even if you put in front of them. I think your dimly lighted flat cud be infested with rats...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(17-09-2021, 12:54 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Cannot be cat lah. Cat dun eat bread even if you put in front of them. I think your dimly lighted flat cud be infested with rats...... Rolleyes
Cats do munch on bread, but to climb thru yr window and just to munch on yr bread, unlikely unless it is damn hungry.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

i saw with my own eyes twice

just now too

can cats eat my plants

Are cats delicious? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

you stay in low level?
windows always open?

(17-09-2021, 12:43 PM)Talent Wrote:  collect dust

Just wash and put back. Easy to maintain.

Better than dust, insects, spiders, rats, lizards, mossies, cats, snakes, whatever enter your house.

(17-09-2021, 01:24 PM)Talent Wrote:  i saw with my own eyes twice

just now too
Then your bread must have fishy smell. Did you wash your hands properly after toilet before knitting the dough?..... Thinking

Carl Jung

(17-09-2021, 01:25 PM)Talent Wrote:  can cats eat my plants

get a pot of catnip. the cat will react crazily, meow and gowl, keep rolling around until it zones out.

This is nothing, my mother once found a stray cat sleeping on the bed....

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(17-09-2021, 12:54 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Cannot be cat lah. Cat dun eat bread even if you put in front of them. I think your dimly lighted flat cud be infested with rats...... Rolleyes

ask rat28, must be him lah.   Confused

(17-09-2021, 01:40 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Just wash and put back. Easy to maintain.

Better than dust, insects, spiders, rats, lizards, mossies, cats, snakes, whatever enter your house.
where to buy
how to fix

cats should be able to break through netting

can buy online. with magnetic strips, easy to install and clean

(17-09-2021, 01:45 PM)Talent Wrote:  where to buy
how to focus 
Must spend money hor. It is cheaper to buy something to cover your bread instead of leaving them exposed which is not hygienic.... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(17-09-2021, 02:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Must spend money hor. It is cheaper to buy something to cover your bread instead of leaving them exposed which is not hygienic.... Rolleyes
in plastic bag
but torn through

(17-09-2021, 02:04 PM)Talent Wrote:  in plastic bag
but torn through

Must be an intelligent cat. Know how to open plastic bag and eat bread...... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(17-09-2021, 12:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: can-cats-eat-bread-main-1.jpg]

Cats don't like to eat bread, they would prefer to eat fish.

(17-09-2021, 01:46 PM)Talent Wrote:  cats should be able to break through netting

Unlikely. Unless it is a big cat. You put a big tiger poster there to scare the cats and monkeys lah

(17-09-2021, 01:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  get a pot of catnip. the cat will react crazily, meow and gowl, keep rolling around until it zones out.

And then you can eat the cat Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-09-2021, 02:11 PM)debono Wrote:  Cats don't like to eat bread, they would prefer to eat fish.

Boss debono, I am glad we are on the same page, you have hit the nail on the head and I concur Big Grin

Luckily not monkeys. Monkeys will open cabinets and fridge.

(17-09-2021, 02:38 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  And then you can eat the cat Laughing

I seldom hear of people eating cat meat, but mostly they eat dog's meat.