i listen in to a bazi master forecast for the new year...

he say this year a lot of layoffs...

(01-02-2024, 07:43 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  he say this year a lot of layoffs...

He read the news and tell you Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

I can tell you SGP will had its PM changed.

Just mark my word.

They will also tell you to cross the road must be careful.....duh...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(01-02-2024, 08:41 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  They will also tell you to cross the road must be careful.....duh...

my bazi master forecast many sinkies lost their job to ceca.

(01-02-2024, 08:45 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  my bazi master forecast many sinkies lost their job to ceca.

No worries, Lee Hsien Loong 犯太岁 this year, PAP will fail to do this to sinkies.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(01-02-2024, 08:48 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  No worries, Lee Hsien Loong 犯太岁 this year, PAP will fail to do this to sinkies.

太岁 also scare pink dragon and his gangs.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(01-02-2024, 08:52 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  太岁 also scare pink dragon and his gangs.

Ya...probably 无药可救

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

he say the bazi for new year no water.... no money... hence loss of income...many ppl lose jobs...
water industry better take note..

property prices will drop...
more cheating affairs to happen
but the baby sector looks to bloom, higher births

Your bazi master used 紫微斗数or 蓍草占卜? Rotfl
Or 龟壳?

越多人一起占卜越准。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-02-2024, 05:56 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  he say the bazi for new year no water.... no money... hence loss of income...many ppl lose jobs...
water industry better take note..

property prices will drop...
more cheating affairs to happen
but the baby sector looks to bloom, higher births

Birth is due to Dragon year.
retrenchment is expect one this year. Tech Industries are already starting their layoff last month Jan more will follow.

But two industries some claim will need people that is F&B and hotel but most will be taken by Malaysian , PRC , indo, Pinyo , vietnamese . Locals now a days cannot do these job due to shift work , more labour intensive , no doubt they also using Automative system thus cut down workers labour but still a lot work need labour to be done.

another industries is construction, see Govt keep building BTO flat, sell land to developers build condo, construction workers will be needed

Actually SG Govt is using construction sectors to maintain the GDP.

https://youtu.be/R7SCFbdpePc?si=_QazMqJda1tcP-yl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

ish this one...

he mention a lot of traffic accident one and layoffs in another video..... actually i listen initially and bo chap a bit..

but i hear ppl tio retrenched...
then past few weeks see so many weird car accidents also think something's up...so went to listen the year forecast in detail...

japan plane langga each other again

https://japantoday.com/category/national...o-one-hurt?

(01-02-2024, 07:56 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  
ish this one...

he mention a lot of traffic accident one and layoffs in another video..... actually i listen initially and bo chap a bit..

but i hear ppl tio retrenched...
then past few weeks see so many weird car accidents also think something's up...so went to listen the year forecast in detail...

Can Summary what he said? beside traffic accident, layoff which you claim.

(01-02-2024, 08:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Can Summary what he said? beside traffic accident, layoff which you claim.

he say a  lot of stuff, i cannot remember.. lol

37:00 is the accident part, natural disasters, train derailment
38:00 is the layoff part... 

44:00 onwards ish prediction through ziweidoushu...

in fact according to chinese calendar this yr 2024 is a blind yr as li chun is b4 chinese lunar new yr 
already is 1st sign not a gd 2024

last leap yr was 2020 covid 19

yes li chun b4 CNY regarded as bad

he also say cos of the 九火运
previous 运 still got some elements still positive... but 九运 being the last dun hab any...

it's like buff also gone.. Confused22:

Walau..mkt crash big time... dont scare me..

I foreseen Singapore will have a new prime minister!

(02-02-2024, 10:35 PM)victortan Wrote:  Walau..mkt crash big time... dont scare me..

Surely will cash this year, As usual no body know which month.

water bu keyi

stocks = water

(02-02-2024, 11:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Surely will cash this year, As usual no body know which month.

what if this year no crash??? then next year.. then next year no crash??? how.

u wait for crash,,, then it come finally but u also kkj become small dare not buy.. cause crash big time..
so forever waiting..

(03-02-2024, 12:48 AM)victortan Wrote:  what if this year no crash??? then next year.. then next year no crash??? how.

u wait for crash,,, then it come finally but u also kkj become small dare not buy.. cause crash big time..
so forever waiting..

Is like that mah you trade also know , is the matter on individual when to enter some will hold if they can afford . This is why people always say come trading you must afford to lose.

Sor hai...this year no Li Chun ok.

can read this...

Globally conflicts, fire-related disaster, earthquakes, disharmony, wars, recession, emotional illnesses are strong possibilities. (rest no copy cos his blog)

basically the bazi on the surface look good, but the bottom branches all clashes...
economy no do well..

https://www.fengshuimastersingapore.sg/2...-forecast/

this one tok about the fire cycle for next 20 years...

https://www.fengshuimastersingapore.sg/f...uck-cycle/

stupid clown believe this kind of shit no wonder so stupid

(08-02-2024, 09:05 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  stupid clown believe this kind of shit no wonder so stupid

tiagong you got sacked by your anti-china agency?

(08-02-2024, 09:28 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  tiagong you got sacked by your anti-china agency?

stupid clown believe this kind of shit no wonder so stupid

(08-02-2024, 09:05 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  stupid clown believe this kind of shit no wonder so stupid

Can you please don't insult!?!
It is very rude!

Fengshui is super real one and only stupid sohais don't believe the magic powers of Fengshui.

I was cured for many illness by Fengshui.

Is real magic and science CANNOT EVEN EXPLAIN by science cannot explain everything!

Like for example, you cannot see Air. But can science prove that air exist!?? No!
Fengshui proves being Feng = Wind = Moving Air 
and Water is actually Hydrogen + Oxygen molecules= both air !
So science cannot win Fengshui.

My Fengshui master cured my mind and made me see enlightenment light!!!
Last time my brain was brainwashed with all the crazy China CCP Propagandas, and I was going insane masturbating to Xi jinping Day and night, BUT My Fengshui master cured me!!!!
He saved me from the demonic CCP obsession!!! 

How dare you insult !!!! 

Say sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry