i think Thaksin got chance come back Thailand

Provided his daughter win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHCDDjjVX9A

Even if daughter wins also better dun come back so fast. They need to control their army first in case of a coup.

(09-04-2023, 07:07 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Even if daughter wins also better dun come back so fast. They need to control their army first in case of a coup.

Smile but for sure he can come back legit way since daughter is the PM.

Kay Gan..if daughter win sure he return back.

(09-04-2023, 07:07 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Even if daughter wins also better dun come back so fast. They need to control their army first in case of a coup.

(09-04-2023, 07:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile but for sure he can come back legit way since daughter is the PM.

Chances are if the daughter is the PM, then Thaksin will be able to freely return to Thailand, and that there will not be a coup de ta................ Big Grin

(09-04-2023, 07:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile but for sure he can come back legit way since daughter is the PM.

He was toppled by a coup when he was PM.

(09-04-2023, 08:29 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Kay Gan..if daughter win sure he return back.

If he goes back Thailand, u show face here

Smile

me like her other daughter Yinluck, milf.

(09-04-2023, 09:00 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me like her other daughter Yinluck, milf.

Yingluck is Thaksin's sister leh.

(09-04-2023, 09:02 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yingluck is Thaksin's sister leh.

oops sorry my bad. 

she really a milf material.

(09-04-2023, 08:49 PM)Niubee Wrote:  If he goes back Thailand, u show face here

sure...i go there take photo next in thailand..

(09-04-2023, 09:07 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  oops sorry my bad. 

she really a milf material.

Teochew ahnia.

No more coup lah.. Last time go the king who can control the situation.

Now, the king?? Remind me of LKY and pinkie..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..