Some Sinovac appointments cancelled as S'pore's supplies fully-allocated

https://mothership.sg/2021/08/sinovac-20...allocated/

Citizens should be given priority to continue to jab. Why no privilege fr PRs, pass holders... ?

[Image: no-117.gif]

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Some may be waiting to get Sinovac even not free of charge, why our govt not helping out to get the vaccines?

(14-08-2021, 03:37 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Citizens should be given priority to continue to jab. Why no privilege fr PRs, pass holders... ?

for vaccine under national program, yes.

sinovac i doubt the little clinic have a system to allocate local first?

(14-08-2021, 04:05 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Some may be waiting to get Sinovac even not free of charge, why our govt not helping out to get the vaccines?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...rs-2104441

Can the do a profiling of who are taking sinovac? I don't think just the China folks in Singapore alone is able to consume all our vaccine supply.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(14-08-2021, 04:58 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Can the do a profiling of who are taking sinovac? I don't think just the China folks in Singapore alone is able to consume all our vaccine supply.

More than 400k  ah tiongs in Singapore, why cannot? Not enough for them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_na..._Singapore

Please wait for NOVAVAX coming in December, non MRNA vaccine.

(14-08-2021, 05:42 PM)puntfast2 Wrote:  Please wait for NOVAVAX coming in December, non MRNA vaccine.

Problem is that it may not come in Dec due to production delays. Also gahmen forcing people to quickly jab, if not, cannot do this, cannot do that.

If got Novavax now, I am sure 90% jab liao.

(14-08-2021, 05:40 PM)RichDad Wrote:  More than 400k  ah tiongs in Singapore, why cannot? Not enough for them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_na..._Singapore
If it is like what you say, all are taken by ah tiongs, then it is even easier. Just released the data that all sinovac are currently taken up by ah tiong, and we have to placed more sinovac order to meet the demand.

So sionvac for ah tiong, other vaccines for local.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(14-08-2021, 05:50 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If it is like what you say, all are taken by ah tiongs, then it is even easier. Just released the data that all sinovac are currently taken up by ah tiong, and we have to placed more sinovac order to meet the demand.

I observed that there are many people queueing up to get the Sinovac vaccine in private clinics.

(14-08-2021, 05:50 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If it is like what you say, all are taken by ah tiongs, then it is even easier. Just released the data that all sinovac are currently taken up by ah tiong, and we have to placed more sinovac order to meet the demand.

I think there was some data. Something like 70% ah tiongs. So there must be tremendous demand , pte clinics going to huat.

My friends and family took Sinovac and we are not ah tiong leh. 

I am sure many more Sinkies are waiting to take Sinovac or Sinopharm especially now that Delta has made P & M look lousy.

(14-08-2021, 06:03 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I think there was some data. Something like 70% ah tiongs. So there must be tremendous demand , pte clinics going to huat.

My friends and family took Sinovac and we are not ah tiong leh. 

I am sure many more Sinkies are waiting to take Sinovac or Sinopharm especially now that Delta has made P & M look lousy.
Then the 30% should be those that moh should do a profiling on. Why did they go for sinovac. Is it solely because of medical reasons?