if sim womg hoo is broFA's uncle

hw will inherit millions of dollars from sim

FA will finally be RICH....LOL Rotfl

Can't bring along, hv to give away. Probate lawyers aso huat

I actually will donate when my time up too.

Billionaire....not millionaire

(05-01-2023, 04:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I actually will donate when my time up too.

Can will to your cousins??

Too bad foreverAlone uncle is someone he made up and dream of.

(05-01-2023, 04:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I actually will donate when my time up too.

HOW U KNOW WHEN
DONT THINK SIM WONG HOO KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DIE BEFORE CHINE NEW YEAR

HIS OFFICE MAYBE ALREADY DECORATED WITH 'KONG HEE FATT CHOY' DECORATIONS
AND ORDERED A BIG BUFFETT FOR HIS STAFF THIS COMING lny EVE

(05-01-2023, 04:48 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Can will to your cousins??

My cousin ??? KNS so petty just because I never sign up his affiliate broker link never talk to me even I talk to him
Blah blah say me.

I will not left any thing to my so call cousin either.

I will donate all.

(05-01-2023, 04:50 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Too bad foreverAlone uncle is someone he made up and dream of.

HIS uncle is not real?
FA is schizoprenic?

(05-01-2023, 04:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My cousin ??? KNS so petty just because I never sign up his affiliate broker link never talk to me even I talk to him
Blah blah say me.

I will donate all.

Need make a will to donate to charity 
No children brother sister next of kin is your cousin

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(05-01-2023, 04:57 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Need make a will to donate to charity 
No children brother sister next of kin is your cousin

I got ask before here how to make for CPF is it can make via online?
but heard some claim you need to go CPF office do in fact need to physically sign the will.

(05-01-2023, 04:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I got ask before here how to make for CPF is it can make via online?
but heard some claim you need to go CPF office do in fact need to physically sign the will.
Online can but a bit troublesome need to find 2 witnesses scan your signature n witnesses signature
Go direct cpf branch they can be your witness

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(05-01-2023, 05:02 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Online can but a bit troublesome need to find 2 witnesses scan your signature n witnesses signature
Go direct cpf branch they can be your witness

actually I wonder SGTALKER lifetime even mine can " Witness A revolution Change in SG when PAP lost in GE is not ruling party but I doubt we can witness that within our timeline " ....

(05-01-2023, 06:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually I wonder SGTALKER lifetime even mine can " Witness A revolution Change in SG when PAP lost in GE is not ruling party but I doubt we can witness that within our timeline " ....

You are right to assume that the PAP party will not be ousted in our lifetime...........cos it will not happen, perhaps it may take a few decades to see this materialize...... crying

(05-01-2023, 06:12 PM)debono Wrote:  You are right to assume that the PAP party will be ousted in our lifetime...........cos it will not happen, perhaps it may take a few decades to see this materialize...... crying

Yea....Unless a " Miracle come "

(05-01-2023, 06:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually I wonder SGTALKER lifetime even mine can " Witness A revolution Change in SG when PAP lost in GE is not ruling party but I doubt we can witness that within our timeline " ....

How come from talking about CPF can go to witnessing PAP lose in a GE?

(05-01-2023, 06:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How come from talking about CPF can go to witnessing PAP lose in a GE?

Because what is happening in CPF has a link to our present gov........ Clapping

(05-01-2023, 06:12 PM)debono Wrote:  You are right to assume that the PAP party will be ousted in our lifetime...........cos it will not happen, perhaps it may take a few decades to see this materialize...... crying

We still have hope if any one press the button

[Image: Kim-Putin-900.jpg]

(05-01-2023, 04:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My cousin ??? KNS so petty just because I never sign up his affiliate broker link never talk to me even I talk to him
Blah blah say me.

I will donate all.

According to intestacy law, yr everything will go to yr cousins

Talents will be after you soon Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-01-2023, 04:31 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  hw will inherit millions of dollars from sim

FA will finally be RICH....LOL Rotfl

FA will do whatever to get his money even getting into his pants. Laughing

Smile

Your parents still alive.  You don’t like them? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-01-2023, 08:21 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Your parents still alive.  You don’t like them? Thinking

FA is assuming that he will outlive his parents  lah.......... Laughing

he is a billionaire.
all his nephew and niece kio tio, more than just lottery
assume he has 10 nephew and niece, each one easily could get 10 of millions

why work so hard in life when your fruits enjoy by your nephew/nieces

(05-01-2023, 09:01 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  he is a billionaire.
all his nephew and niece kio tio, more than just lottery
assume he has 10 nephew and niece, each one easily could get 10 of millions

why work so hard in life when your fruits enjoy by your nephew/nieces
his net worth in 2023 is S$1 billion
https://geniuscelebs.com/sim-wong-hoo-ne...irlfriend/

bro Fa very chum ah
sim's uncles, nephews, aunties and relatives  will be getting millions of dollars
but broFA will not get a penny becos he doesnt know him...LOL Rotfl

(05-01-2023, 08:49 PM)debono Wrote:  FA is assuming that he will outlive his parents  lah.......... Laughing

You have a point there Big Grin

(05-01-2023, 08:21 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Your parents still alive.  You don’t like them? Thinking

My parents surely will leave early than me what

Than left me alone so I will donate all

(05-01-2023, 09:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My parents surely will leave early than me what

Than left me alone so I will donate all

How about your partner?  You surely will want to settle down right?

(05-01-2023, 09:12 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  How about your partner?  You surely will want to settle down right?

I don’t know like I used to be carefree Smile