in 2023 need earn how much celery per month to affrod to buy a car?
Question 

just a simple car for transport, like enzample attrage or bezza

need to how much celery to affrod one?
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 

(21-09-2023, 12:51 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  just a simple car for transport, like enzample attrage or bezza

Frown

Pay 100+k just to allow you to drive a 1000cc car for 10years ..... car, petrol,road tax, insurance, carpark, maintenance, repairs, fines .... not included
Do you think its worth it?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(21-09-2023, 12:54 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Pay 100+k just to allow you to drive a 1000cc car for 10years ..... car, petrol,road tax, insurance, carpark, maintenance, repairs, fines .... not included
Do you think its worth it?

but the freedom to transport anywhere at anytime without need to rely on others people is priceless
Frown

Sad 

If spread over 10 yrs, one month about 2 to 3k on expenses

(21-09-2023, 12:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If spread over 10 yrs, one month about 2 to 3k on expenses

so expensive
Frown

Sad 

Those young families will be tough. Push a pram or stroller around.

(21-09-2023, 12:56 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  but the freedom to transport anywhere at anytime without need to rely on others people is priceless
Frown

within small SG ?
I have a car, but many times chose to take public transport ... jam, parking and many idiots drivers in SG is a bloody pain driving in SG

(21-09-2023, 01:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  within small SG ?
I have a car, but many times chose to take public transport ... jam, parking and many idiots drivers in SG is a bloody pain driving in SG

then u can sell it and make a profit now arleady
Frown

Sad 

(21-09-2023, 01:09 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  then u can sell it and make a profit now arleady
Frown

No need the money, so just keep the car to drive to JB

(21-09-2023, 12:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If spread over 10 yrs, one month about 2 to 3k on expenses

About there. So want to feed car prepared that monies. No monies go sell backside or body lor. Or study many books become atas lawyer, doctor, architect, politician then can afford.

Now only fool still buy car lah. Rotfl
This Team has lost control on car ownership.
Only the rich can buy car.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(21-09-2023, 03:33 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Now only fool still buy car lah. Rotfl
This Team has lost control on car ownership.
Only the rich can buy car.

If only the rich can afford cars,. Then singapore is full of rich people.

(21-09-2023, 03:39 PM)Migrant Wrote:  If only the rich can afford cars,. Then singapore is full of rich people.

Most borrow monies to buy so the phrase only rich can afford car is not entirely correct. Poor also can drive a car as long as can find someone/some companies like banks, financial instituitions to lend you monies. Whether you can pay back monthly that is separate story. Drive and shiok first pain later. If cannot pay at most let them tow back the car lor.

Perodua Bezza

1.3 Premium X (A)

$128,999

worth to buy the above? just want to have a new car to sit from place to place not concerned about branding or prestige or face
Frown

Sad 

(21-09-2023, 05:11 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  Perodua Bezza

1.3 Premium X (A)

$128,999

worth to buy the above? just want to have a new car to sit from place to place not concerned about branding or prestige or face
Frown

In Spore you need to price in the price of the car itself PLUS COE maybe 100K to play safe or if lucky 60K ?

(21-09-2023, 05:20 PM)sgh Wrote:  In Spore you need to price in the price of the car itself PLUS COE maybe 100K to play safe or if lucky 60K ?

the price is including coe arleady

feel demonralised like kanan priced out of the things i wish to have in life like car and one-bedroom condo

regeret last time never follow parents instructions to study hard to be high celery jods like lawyer doctors
Frown

Sad 

(21-09-2023, 05:23 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  the price is including coe arleady

feel demonralised like kanan priced out of the things i wish to have in life like car and one-bedroom condo

regeret last time never follow parents instructions to study hard to be high celery jods like lawyer doctors
Frown

Your included COE is based on 100K ? Should put the topmost so if later kena lesser COE not so bad. You put in low wait kena is higher then really cham out of budget.

(21-09-2023, 12:51 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  just a simple car for transport, like enzample attrage or bezza

Frown

Car installments 
Petrol
Insurance 
Road tax
Maintenance 
Washing 
Erp 
Parking
Summons …
Go count loh

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

[Image: IMG-7704.jpg]

Actually the new car body only costs a few thousand dollars. The rest are various forms of taxes