in my opinion about the PE candidates

[Image: we.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Bigiron's post

No endorsement for GG yet?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(16-08-2023, 09:39 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  No endorsement for GG yet?

not confirm yet yes no endorsement for GG

updated 

[Image: we.jpg]

Update again 

[Image: IMG-20230816-104753.jpg]

Anyone with GY support, can forget it, this dude has zero foresight and is a complain king, a failure in everything he does
Yet think too highly of himself, but failed in Cancun Climate Change Summit, failed in Aljunied, basically one word to describe him - Fake Calibre (same as Tharma de)..
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

Only GG and TKL cut it, but GG has a running business, how can he relinquish it to become the President
TKL is free, running his own portfolio

Besides, after the term, if go back to civilian life, GG may get into issues with his business, then how?
TKL will always be TKL, the only one with an axe to grind with PAP, so he is the more suitable candidate to look after the reserves

We don't want inside job to happen, so that essentially rules out Tharma de and NKS

We didn't get the best candidates all this while, because anyone with 500million management experience as chief hongcho unlikely will come forward to serve, as the President vocation is a dead-end posting, after that he can only keep a very low profile and maybe write his memoirs which no one will read anyway

We will never get the most suitable candidate in the corporate world who has no PAP link (PAP link is because PAP has ruled over SG for so many years) and anyone who wants to do big business must have this link, it is inevitable

So, it's either TKL type or you get an Indian Nasi Bryani masquerading as Malay Nasi Bryani, both taste the same anyway
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(16-08-2023, 10:48 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Update again 

[Image: IMG-20230816-104753.jpg]
Just add on 
Well prepared:
1. Got lot of resources and back up from pap 
2. Well prepared for years 
3. Last minute not much resources not well prepared but endorsed by PM's wife
4. Same as number 3 but not endorse

[Image: IMG-20230816-123248.jpg]

Tharman will win. Only him can stop CECA.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(16-08-2023, 12:49 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Tharman will win. Only him can stop CECA.

Both sentences should never be allowed to be placed together side by side
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(16-08-2023, 12:49 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Tharman will win. Only him can stop CECA.

Might be a walk over...

https://fb.watch/ms4yjosc4I/

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

https://fb.watch/ms4PtHRJtv/

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

It will be president ah neh. Almost impossible to beat Tharman.

Only the % votes to watch.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(16-08-2023, 11:00 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Anyone with GY support, can forget it, this dude has zero foresight and is a complain king, a failure in everything he does
Yet think too highly of himself, but failed in Cancun Climate Change Summit, failed in Aljunied, basically one word to describe him - Fake Calibre (same as Tharma de)..

I will not support Fake Christains/ Catholics

they are hypocrites like Jac LAU

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

I am Just a neutral party. But this excel sheet is just a comparison.since the eligibility of the candidate is not yet out. Except Mr Tharman.
Who to vote is up to you? 
Where now the 3 are fighting for their COE ? 
With further development look like :
1. No Campaign days too short  after nominations days
2. Advice by ELD to do away with public rally
3. Release of YouTube interview about the reserve from dishonourable son ..

Basically to the president is only a display vase on the shelf.wherelse 6 out of president adviser: 
4(from the president), 4( from the pm), 1( from AGC) and 1( from chief judge).

[Image: 2345.jpg]

(16-08-2023, 11:00 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Anyone with GY support, can forget it, this dude has zero foresight and is a complain king, a failure in everything he does

This clown also from army. All army general in the Govt. Vy soon if they loss they can follow
Burma style.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

updated 

[Image: errty.jpg]
Jane Yumiko Ittogi

[Image: 1.jpg]

When the eligibility certificate result out ? Next Tue is nomination day already....
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

(17-08-2023, 08:18 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  When the eligibility  certificate result out ? Next Tue is nomination day already....

next monday lor 21st aug
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

[Image: rtttyu.jpg]

honestly i dun think that botak will win unless.........cos the younger generations are more courageous than the oldies where many have since passed on......times have change.....mindsets have change thanks to internet.....educated ones are hunger for answers eg size of reserves and transparency on assets and salary......they will not buy the old B.S about 50 man years to count or security issue cos other countries do not have such excuses and are doing just fine....so stop lying and be transparent....this is year 2023
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

Or rather..

If Tharman wins, we can no longer stop CECA.
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

take a look of their dressing during their walk what did you notice 

from Tharman , GG , NKS & TKL

who will be less approachable ?

(17-08-2023, 08:28 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  next monday lor 21st aug
Why last min than give the certificate so they cannot prepare the deposit money and surety....
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

(17-08-2023, 10:14 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Why last min than give the certificate so they cannot prepare the deposit money and surety....

Someone have already made payment hor ( TKL)

(17-08-2023, 10:17 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Someone have already made payment hor ( TKL)

Deposit money made but banners and posters yet to print.

TKL will ban you if you are rude! don't play play.