is HP n DELL are the 2 best desk top cpu system

my business friend says acer asus are no gd 
but challenger n harvey norman salesman says asus are gd
confused

Dell is the same standard as acer

any relaible brand to recommend ?

Hp Dell Lenovo

Smile

I used Dell for many years. Recently bought a Lenovo.
Regret .
My live charts not updating.
My watch list not updating.

(19-10-2022, 01:02 PM)talky Wrote:  my business friend says acer asus are no gd 
confused

See what you buy.
For gaming PC, ASUS is the best
The rest can stand 1 corner.

ASUS motherboard is well known for quality product.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(19-10-2022, 01:02 PM)talky Wrote:  my business friend says acer asus are no gd 
confused

hp elitedesk 
my 12years still running

(20-10-2022, 11:18 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  hp elitedesk 
my 12years still running

Can dump into the recycle bin already. Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(20-10-2022, 11:21 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Can dump into the recycle bin already. Big Grin

i dump my cum on you first

(20-10-2022, 11:11 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  I used Dell for many years. Recently bought a Lenovo.
Regret .

Go and clear memory cache first. See whether it helps. You open your live charts with Chrome/Edge or 3rd party software.
If not, do a disk cleanup by clearing system files.

Choose computer.
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...4b4d5b9a68

(20-10-2022, 11:23 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Go and clear memory cache first. See whether it helps. You open your live charts with Chrome/Edge or 3rd party software.
If not, do a disk cleanup by clearing system files.

Choose computer.
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop

It's a new computer. Bought in Aug. 
Problem was there from the start. 
Sometimes I get a message like this 

[Image: 20221018-210826.jpg]

Today I went to add api.ibkr.com to my pop ups.
But problem persists. 
Any suggestion what to do ?

desktop last time, own build.

(20-10-2022, 11:53 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  It's a new computer. Bought in Aug. 
Problem was there from the start. 
Sometimes I get a message like this 

[Image: 20221018-210826.jpg]

Today I went to add api.ibkr.com to my pop ups.
But problem persists. 
Any suggestion what to do ?

Do u use any anti-virus software? If McAfee, remove it.

It is either the computer setting or router setting.

If it is company’s network https://ibkr.info/node/2807

(21-10-2022, 12:51 AM)theold Wrote:  Do u use any anti-virus software? If McAfee, remove it.

It is either the computer setting or router setting.

If it is company’s network https://ibkr.info/node/2807

I had Mcafee on all my old Dells and on this one Lenovo too. Had no problem with my Dells.
Also am still using the same old router ( have a new one but didn't bother to use it )
Will try to figure it out from what you attached here.
Thanks.

(21-10-2022, 01:31 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  I had Mcafee on all my old Dells and on this one Lenovo too. Had no problem with my Dells.
Also am still using the same old router ( have a new one but didn't bother to use it )
Will try to figure it out from what you attached here.
Thanks.
There is a firewall in your router. McAfee offers another firewall. Both clashed. Most of the time, I removed McAfee and programs work. Old systems McAfee are very difficult to remove even from registry. Newer computers have windows defenders. If you disable McAfee, it may work temporarily.

No competitor already now... else normally ..

(20-10-2022, 11:16 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  See what you buy.
For gaming PC, ASUS is the best
The rest can stand 1 corner.

ASUS motherboard is well known for quality product.

my new asus motherboard gone case <1 yr

(20-10-2022, 11:11 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  I used Dell for many years. Recently bought a Lenovo.
Regret .

Lenovo is good................it's trying to prevent you from losing money................ Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

Acer is best

ACER is most durable lah................my previous pc was a super cheapo Acer................lasted 9 years before it was called home to pc heaven...............

1 core 1.7Ghz Athlon processor...............1GB RAM (upgraded to 3GB).............had a super reliable Hitachi HDD (later upgraded to SSD)

(21-10-2022, 09:17 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Acer is best

Not now….
My son chromebook already gave me problem.

MOE chromebook warranty damn good.
Can have 1 to 1 exchange if your chromebook uplorry.

(21-10-2022, 08:56 AM)talky Wrote:  my new asus motherboard gone case <1 yr

Where did you buy the motherboard? Standalone motherboard or cut corner motherboard meaning off the rack built in PC. Did your cooling done properly? What CPU and GPU you are using?

(21-10-2022, 09:20 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  ACER is most durable lah................my previous pc was a super cheapo Acer................lasted 9 years before it was called home to pc heaven...............

1 core 1.7Ghz Athlon processor...............1GB RAM (upgraded to 3GB).............had a super reliable Hitachi HDD (later upgraded to SSD)

Acer is the best

i use Dell and Lenovo laptops currently. 
i will replace my Dell with old Dell laptop that i just bought from my company at very low price as its HW warranty already over 3 years and expired.
i will use this solely for trades purpose   Blush

How can it be the best with so many problems?

https://www.turntechie.com/most-common-a...blems/amp/

Asus motherboard issue for High-end board.

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/01/...rds/?amp=1

Do take note, micron rams chips manufactured in 2018 have defect issues causing GPU to malfunction.

(21-10-2022, 09:33 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Where did you buy the motherboard? Standalone motherboard or cut corner motherboard meaning off the rack built in PC. Did your cooling done properly? What CPU and GPU you are using?

ON site repair at first change hd 
problem still persisit suspect was mother board
but finally req to bring back to asus wksp