is it worth to buyed robotic vacumm and mop?
Question 

really can suck the floor clean and mope it clean? can add detergence into the robotic water tank or not or is only mope using plain water?

worth to buy or is robot cleaner machines just a gimmick? looking at xiaomi s10+

or should i saves the money and continue to use my normal vacumm and manual mopping?
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 
[+] 1 user Likes zzzzzzz's post

Do manually, good exercise. Don depend too much on machines...
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Actually I see those electronics on ' recharge able battery " don't last.....

after one or few years, the battery degrade and your device will not perform well after just use a while battery low.

just like our mobile phone, after few years need to recharge few time unless you go change a new battery.

this is the con points come those electronic device on rechargable batteries....

unlike those wired , can use dam long. Performance always there.

I used 3 xiaomi robots vacuums for 3 storeys. Turn them on automatically everyday and clean them once every 2 weeks. Aminah said very convenient, got more times to do other chores
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

You need to buy one with Lidar.

Cheap one using mechanical sensor cannot make it always get stuck

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Lidar is very accurate. Those use cameras as sensors not as accurate, but they can double as security cameras, to check on yr pets when you're out, or to look underneath sofa and etc

(08-11-2023, 04:30 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Do manually, good exercise. Don depend too much on machines...
i stays alone got no one to share household chores with each other so that tiredness divide 2
Frown
(08-11-2023, 04:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually I see those electronics on ' recharge able battery " don't last.....

after one or few years, the battery degrade and your device will not perform well after just use a while battery low.

just like our mobile phone, after few years need to recharge few time unless you go change a new battery.

this is the con points come those electronic device on rechargable batteries....

unlike those wired , can use dam long. Performance always there.
can change battery? or buyed new one when battery spoil
Frown
(08-11-2023, 04:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I used 3 xiaomi robots vacuums for 3 storeys. Turn them on automatically everyday and clean them once every 2 weeks. Aminah said very convenient, got more times to do other chores
which models u buyed and which one u recomand?
Frown
(08-11-2023, 04:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You need to buy one with Lidar.

Cheap one using mechanical sensor cannot make it always get stuck

can recomand which one got the lidar thing?
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 

Squeaky clean
[+] 1 user Likes red3's post

Need to be charged...and empty the vacuum as often.
Some sharp concerns got issues

[Image: Screenshot-20231108-170441-Shopee-SG.jpg]

https://shp.ee/4nn6si9

The s10 has the LDS on top. More accurate mapping but taller

The e10 is below, mapping not so accurate but lower, and the camera is useful
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

just buy a toy car that will ding dong around the room
and attack a sponge to it lah
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

Waste of money.  Electricity bill will go up. After used a few times cast one side in store room.  Use manual mop better.  Cleaner.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(08-11-2023, 05:21 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Waste of money.  Electricity bill will go up. After used a few times cast one side in store room.  Use manual mop better.  Cleaner.

u go to IT show tmr at suntec city few brands of robots for u to test

https://shp.ee/5dsuip7

This e10 only 147

me bbfa buyed and regretted.

I've got a Xiaomi S10+ and it's pretty good at both vacuuming and mopping. You can add a bit of detergent to the water tank for mopping if you want. It's not a gimmick, but it depends on your needs.

(08-11-2023, 05:07 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Need to be charged...and empty the vacuum as often.
Some sharp concerns got issues

This is another troublesome point...
Still need to clean and maintain the machine. 
Mixed feelings about getting one.

(08-11-2023, 04:25 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  really can suck the floor clean and mope it clean? can add detergence into the robotic water tank or not or is only mope using plain water?

worth to buy or is robot cleaner machines just a gimmick? looking at xiaomi s10+

or should i saves the money and continue to use my normal vacumm and manual mopping?
Frown

Dont waste $$$.
Mopping and sweeping the floor, make you exercise.
Good for your health as your body perspires , boost your immunity and you won’t fall sick easily.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[Image: Screenshot-20231210-103938-Chrome.jpg]

Just ordered another xm s10. Value for money

You have  a helper still need this ?

How much?

[Image: Screenshot-20231210-105734-Shopee-SG.jpg]

Ilife is also a good brand. Will get this one also

(10-12-2023, 11:01 AM)hansamu Wrote:  You have  a helper still need this ?

How much?

239 - vouchers. Siti and aminah very happy with them so far. They only need clear the dust once a week

It is so much better life now.

(10-12-2023, 11:03 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  239 - vouchers. Siti and aminah very happy with them so far. They only need clear the dust once a week

Your maids are super lucky. 

Heard only high end types are highly efficient.

[Image: 20231212-165639.jpg]

Wah so fast, free delivery with some more discount vouchers