Do you believe " Time traveller " ?

I feel is " Déjà vu " sometime you sleep , dream like can for see what happen in future in you life like that or when you dream the past .

To FA good for you hor can time travel to go to amdk and suck cock hor
https://media.tenor.com/P4nojGrLzd4AAAAM...-laugh.gif

(25-10-2023, 07:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I feel is " Déjà vu " sometime you sleep , dream like can for see what happen in future in you life like that or when you dream the past .

according to physicist we can travel forward into the future if u travel at or near the spped of light,

But we cannot go back into the past.

(25-10-2023, 07:24 PM)victortan Wrote:  according to physicist we can travel forward into the future if u travel at or near the spped of light,

But we cannot go back into the past.

Dream is always a " Mystery " too. Sometimes is like you can dream what happen next for yourself.

[Image: Screenshot-20231024-213815-com-android-c...875270.jpg]

If you can travel back in time and change history, you would have created a paradox. Only a multiverse concept can solve this paradox. But no one knows if this is possible.

We are already travelling to the future every day. If we can travel faster than the speed of light, we can go the future faster but cant come back.

Dreaming is not time travel lah.

(25-10-2023, 07:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Dream is always a " Mystery " too. Sometimes is like you can dream what happen next for yourself.

life is a mystery itself, reality is not reality, 

maybe thousand of years after we dies, science maybe able to explain where we come form,, 

in the mean time, it leave us to just belief,, religion god and so on..

dont think so far,,, just live life, take it one day at a time,, whether another 20 yrs or 100 yrs,, we all are born to dies.

to me . life is meaningless. really.

dont be like me so pessimistic. it is just me. maybe too old and got no much to look forward to..