ARD 54K SPOREANS ARE NOW RESIDING IN AUSTRALIA

so many, out of 3.5m local citizens

(17-10-2022, 07:23 PM)talky Wrote:  so many, out of 3.5m local citizens
That's a lot. Where you get those figures? ..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

One of my cousin currently there working , study also on PR status , heard he trying to get citizenship.

He already stay in Aust for years.

Only once CNY , he with his family come visit me. I can see he like to stay there.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

WHITE PAPER ON POPULATION
Goal: 15,000-25,000 new citizens a year

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/g...ens-a-year

These people havew no foresight to go to a high crime place with drug problem.

Compared with Singaoore, Australia is a terrible place

1. High crine rate .
2. Prejudice against Asians.
3. Poor transport system.
4. Drug problem.
5. No public housing

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

With this type of Govt, more will leave because HDB is too expensive, CPF goal post will change whenever, discrimination against locals, daily scams causing stress, packed peak hours transport.

If you have better opportunity, dont stay in this place…. This place has already rotten.

High cost of living.
High medical cost
High COE.
Unaffordable HDB flat.
Job stolen by Foreign Trash.
CPF cant retire happily.
…..

Now more and more LKKs are going to retire in JB.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(17-10-2022, 09:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  These people havew no foresight to go to a high crime place with drug problem.

Compared with Singaoore, Australia is a terrible place

1. High crine rate .
2. Prejudice against Asians.
3. Poor transport system.
4. Drug problem.
5. No public housing

(18-10-2022, 05:33 AM)Scythian Wrote:  ...

Scythian , For your attention

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

3rd class citizens

(17-10-2022, 07:24 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  That's a lot. Where you get those figures? ..... Thinking

Not a lot. It is not even the largest number of Singaporeans overseas (2nd largest). 2019's figures show that there are 64k Singaporeans + Australians of Singapore origins there. The majority are students. Most do return to Singapore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singaporean_Australians

seniors in austraila do not need to pay bus fares in all states not only in PERTH cbd area

(18-10-2022, 02:51 PM)talky Wrote:  seniors in austraila do not need to pay bus fares in all states not only in PERTH cbd area

Well, they prefer driving own cars, even those people over 85 still driving but very slow, always block way of others behind them.

(18-10-2022, 02:51 PM)talky Wrote:  seniors in austraila do not need to pay bus fares in all states not only in PERTH cbd area

Perth CBD area? You must be joking, the free bus running at Perth CBD is for tourists, elderly people and locals dunt live in CBD, most of them live in suburbs far away from the city. Perth CBD is very small, so are CBDs of other Aussie cities, you are more from a tourist’s perspective thinking all the locals live in CBD.