jesus didnt dies on your sins lah

he said it  just 2 days ago at easter channelling..

https://youtu.be/9Ple5ndqcpU

That's what we have been saying all along.

He didn't die. He prayed fervently the night before for a rescue. And according to a prophecy about him in the OT (Psalm 91), God will save him. God will not allow any harm to come to him.

Knowing that I cannot help but love him.

Why would someone die for you or your sins leh? That's long time ago before you're born. Did he know you? What sins so serious? Do you still committing these sins without repentance?

Simple questions which must have been asked millions times, any good answers?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

"Father why have you forsaken me?" Did Jesus say this?

Sounds very very strange. Shows he is human, not divine

(04-04-2024, 10:39 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Why would someone die for you or your sins leh? That's long time ago before you're born. Did he know you? What sins so serious? Do you still committing these sins without repentance?

Yah. I was asking the same questions but you don't want to hear the answers lah..

Like politics, need lots of self explanations but often fail to do so.

(04-04-2024, 12:38 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  That's what we have been saying all along.

He didn't die. He prayed fervently the night before for a rescue. And according to a prophecy about him in the OT (Psalm 91), God will save him. God will not allow any harm to come to him.

Knowing that I cannot help but love him.

If He did not die, the penalty for Sin would remain unsettled.

There would be no Salvation.

There would be no Christianity.

"Someone" out there in another dimension wants us all to believe that He did not die.  He is most afraid that we believe He died, and are saved.  He wants us to be lost, unsaved.  He wants us to reject the Crucifixion of Christ!

Btw, I am waiting for your answer....the Jesus Whom you "love", do you say "Our Father... Who art in heaven...hallow be Thy Name..." do you say it in obedience to Him, Whom you love and Whom you said we all must obey?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(04-04-2024, 10:43 AM)RichDad Wrote:  
Yah. I was asking the same questions but you don't want to hear the answers lah..

John 3:16

King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

That's why china has to get rid of all cults and cult-like activities. 这世界太乱了,蛇鬼牛神, 装神弄鬼,到处唬人

(04-04-2024, 10:47 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Btw, I am waiting for your answer....the Jesus Whom you "love", do you say "Our Father... Who art in heaven...hallow be Thy Name..." do you say it in obedience to Him, Whom you love and Whom you said we all must obey?

No, I am not a follower of the son of Mary, peace be upon him. My Lord sent him only to the children of Israel. Whatever he taught was strictly for the children of Israel.

I can explain more if you like.

(04-04-2024, 10:47 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If He did not die, the penalty for Sin would remain unsettled.

There would be no Salvation.

There would be no Christianity.

"Someone" out there in another dimension wants us all to believe that He did not die.  He is most afraid that we believe He died, and are saved.  He wants us to be lost, unsaved.  He wants us to reject the Crucifixion of Christ!

When I read the story of Zacchaeus, I can see a clear path to salvation that is very much similar to my religion and to the religion of Ezekiel. There was no need for a human sacrifice. God actually abhors human sacrifice.

(04-04-2024, 11:15 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, I am not a follower of the son of Mary, peace be upon him. My Lord sent him only to the children of Israel. Whatever he taught was strictly for the children of Israel.

I can explain twist and turn more if you like.

Corrected for you.

不用谢。 Big Grin

(04-04-2024, 11:24 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Corrected for you.

不用谢。 Big Grin

If you can find anything that I've twisted, please show me. Otherwise, you're just being a pigeon again.

Why do some ppl keep using quotes from the Bible?

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Christians-...ent-at-all

(04-04-2024, 11:29 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If you can find anything that I've twisted, please show me. Otherwise, you're just being a pigeon again.

You told us, with one head, to obey Jesus, and you even quoted how we should pray according to Jesus.

With the other head, you admitted that you don't follow Jesus' teachings.

With one head, you'd quote the Bible according to your interpretation when the Quran cannot answer (so many) questions because it cannot stand without the Bible as we all know.  With the other head, you discredit the Bible except for the Torah subject to your own interpretation of it of course.

And when you replied to my post but deleted away the relevant albeit highly inconvenient parts, that shows.....tells a lot about your behaviour here using two heads.  Snake.   Rolleyes

(04-04-2024, 11:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You told us, with one head, to obey Jesus, and you even quoted how we should pray according to Jesus.

With the other head, you admitted that you don't follow Jesus' teachings.

With one head, you'd quote the Bible according to your interpretation when the Quran cannot answer (so many) questions because it cannot stand without the Bible as we all know.  With the head, you discredit the Bible except for the Torah subject to your own interpretation of it of course.

And when you replied to my post but deleted away the relevant albeit highly inconvenient parts, that shows.....tells a lot about your behaviour here using two heads.  Snake.   Rolleyes

I am not a follower of Jesus and I've never said I am one. So please don't be so pigeon.

You profess to be a follower of Jesus so I am asking you why are you not following the teachings of Jesus and you even go so far as to falsify Jesus's teachings. Jesus said to pray directly to the Father but you said anybody who does that is wrong. How come?

(04-04-2024, 11:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  And when you replied to my post but deleted away the relevant albeit highly inconvenient parts, that shows.....tells a lot about your behaviour here using two heads.  Snake.   Rolleyes

I split your post into 2 and I addressed all your points.

So, why are you falsifying Jesus's teaching? Jesus said to pray directly to the Father but you want people to ignore what Jesus said. Please tell me why you would want to do that?

(04-04-2024, 10:39 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Why would someone die for you or your sins leh? That's long time ago before you're born. Did he know you? What sins so serious? Do you still committing these sins without repentance?

The story is that the father love us so much that he sent his only son to pay for our sins. Very nice story!

Ignore List: Oyk

(04-04-2024, 10:43 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Yah. I was asking the same questions but you don't want to hear the answers lah..

They want to hear what they want to hear. The rest are rubbish to them.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(04-04-2024, 02:31 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The story is that the father love us so much that he sent his only son to pay for our sins. Very nice story!

Doesn't seem to work. Still got fightings at many places. Shd hv used magical powers instead

The key message is, for God love us this much He killed his own son and with the divine blood cover our sins.

You must believe that God loves you to receive His Grace. Once the sin trap has been unlocked, is to love God and everyone.

As long as one knows that one cannot save oneself, it will be great that God offered the solution for our disobedience because his love for us is beyond what we can comprehend.

(04-04-2024, 04:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Doesn't seem to work. Still got fightings at many places. Shd hv used magical powers instead

Like that means his son died in vain. 

No need to use magical powers, the father just need to appear in front of everyone but dunno why dunwan to do that.

(04-04-2024, 04:19 PM)Sticw Wrote:  The key message is, for God love us this much He killed his own son and with the divine blood cover our sins.

You must believe that God loves you to receive His Grace. Once the sin trap has been unlocked, is to love God and everyone.

As long as one knows that one cannot save oneself, it will be great that God offered the solution for our disobedience because his love for us is beyond what we can comprehend.

But if die already why need to resurrect him? Like that become a show right? Almost like PAP giving you a chicken wing but take back a whole chicken...

Brutal and senseless killing didn't solve conflicts and shd be stopped

(04-04-2024, 11:39 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I am not a follower of Jesus and I've never said I am one. So please don't be so pigeon.

You profess to be a follower of Jesus so I am asking you why are you not following the teachings of Jesus and you even go so far as to falsify Jesus's teachings. Jesus said to pray directly to the Father but you said anybody who does that is wrong. How come?

Did you learn to twist and turn and mock from your mother?  Rolleyes

(04-04-2024, 04:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  But if die already why need to resurrect him? Like that become a show right? Almost like PAP giving you a chicken wing but take back a whole chicken...

Lawrence Wong had been giving chicken to you and taxing me chicken wings wor. Wnat have you done with the chicken? You stuck your ranjiao inside the chicken pigudong?  Rolleyes

(04-04-2024, 04:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  But if die already why need to resurrect him? Like that become a show right? Almost like PAP giving you a chicken wing but take back a whole chicken...

The death is so that the lamb of God can fully pay for the sin of man (man ownself self pawn multiple times, not God taunt man lah). The return 3 days later is to show you God can bring you back to him for eternity. Do not associate God with PAP.