China flood

The last few videos I saw  … sure drown at my height and yet, lucky won’t get swept away that fast with my weight so easily  Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

journalist is surrounded by furious nationalists in Henan while filming and reporting the tragic flood there. Man‘s voice in the video saying:you can report here only if you are reporting from a positive perspective. Dont criticize China.
https://twitter.com/badiucao/status/1419127656763727875

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

河南洪灾中共被质疑,西方希望的“黑料”背后的真相是什么?

详解德国之声记者在河南郑州被市民包围事件的来龙去脉,绿衣女子原来是她

(22-07-2021, 11:26 AM)OLT Wrote:  every time i see disasters like this i feel glad to live here.

hope this rain can go away soon.

singapore used to be flooded during the monsoon season. government good work of digging and building big long kang (monsoon drain). increasing the road height.
flood has reduced to rare.  got to continue to look at the catchment area where water flows from an area. how many buildings, road are added. as these will increased the amount of water on the surface.
if one build enough ponds (temporary storage), waterway and drains to allow quick movement of water away. and build buildings on higher ground. the flood problem can be minimized. 
if can be, to reduce the strength of typhoon they will have look at the source. the ocean. how to control the water temperature, evaporation of water to reduce the build up of cloud and etc.  but all these are dangerous move as adjusting the environment may results in famine else where.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

13 Million People Affected by Flooding, Many Dams Collapsed in Henan, Reasons Behind

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Flg do better job hor lmao

(29-07-2021, 12:35 PM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  Flg do better job hor lmao

FLG said many dams collapsed wor!

They should list down all the dams which collapsed mah!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

More dams collapse..why?

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

They can't even name a single dam that collapsed? Thinking