just now I ask my Rich uncle who he going to vote this PE

He told me , he going to vote for Goh.

Likewise me too Smile
[+] 4 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(19-07-2023, 01:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  He told me , he going to vote for Goh.

Likewise me too Smile

Why vote Goh? Not your sukee nang also.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(19-07-2023, 01:59 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why vote Goh? Not your sukee nang also.   Big Grin

He told me Goh is REAL talent unlike Tharman and that Ex GIC Both start as Civil servants, work in stat boards, public sectors all along thus their concept , mindset is the same just like current PAP and Both of them represent for PAP.

Is 2 vs 1 here.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(19-07-2023, 01:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  He told me , he going to vote for Goh.

Likewise me too Smile

CORRECT 
he was fr hubmle know the hardship of being poor 
the other 2 all the while earning millions do not feel the pain of money not enough
[+] 3 users Like talky's post

President is surrounded by a panel of advisors, just sign here there anyone can be one except we very atas must meet minimum requirements.
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post

Smile
I ask my parents , they also already set their mind vote for Goh.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(19-07-2023, 02:13 PM)talky Wrote:  CORRECT 
he was fr hubmle know the hardship of being poor 
the other 2 all the while earning millions do not feel the pain of money not enough

That's is true just like we invest, trading stocks , forex etc. We are USING OUR OWN hard earn money to invest.
Unlike GIC TS Holdings, those people on top they trade Don't feel heart pain partly those money are NOT From their own pocket. Thus come so call investment plan , what stocks to buy etc they don't Seriously think that much etc unlike those In Private investment firm , they have to answer to shareholders , etc and are Using Personal Company funds to invest unlike GIC.

I mean so what you are ex GIC blah blah or in charge MAS , they don't know the Stress come money.

Whereas if GIC lost money never mind , Govt just increase more GST , etc taxes to get more funds to invest...

I am voting tharman

Smile

(19-07-2023, 02:29 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I am voting tharman

Not only you rah, surely also others.

Just that Smile I surprise my Rich Uncle straight tell me he vote for Goh.

(19-07-2023, 02:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile
I ask my parents , they also already set their mind vote for Goh.

Good decision. I support completely. 

If Goh becomes President,  Tharman can use his vast experiences to contribute to SG in many other areas.
Don't let his unique talents go to waste.

(19-07-2023, 02:41 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Good decision. I support completely. 

If Goh becomes President,  Tharman can use his vast experiences to contribute to SG in many other areas.

Smile
That is true, partly Tharman never get voted he just back as " Mentor " just like Teo , Goh

(19-07-2023, 02:41 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Good decision. I support completely. 

for tharman if lose world bank  n imf got a job for him anytime
that is even better n promote spore name

(19-07-2023, 02:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile
That is true, partly Tharman never get voted he just back as " Mentor " just like Teo , Goh

He already resigned ..Don’t think so he can come back.
Same as tcb

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(19-07-2023, 03:19 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He already resigned ..Don’t think so he can come back.
Same as tcb

Tharman also PM lee " pet " just like shan , vivian , CCS , the like.

Even tharman not voted also back as civil servant rah. Pm lee will not let his pet wonder around.

(19-07-2023, 02:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Not only you rah, surely also others.

Just that Smile I surprise my Rich Uncle straight tell me he vote for Goh.

Haven’t qualified yet..

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(19-07-2023, 03:29 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Haven’t qualified yet..

Surely qualified , Goh already have lawyers, auditor etc to do the backend stuffs already mention Goh fit all the requirements.

Just that Obviously is PAP what they want they can " play " the system since they are ruling party , set the rules

A long so call from their Party one or ex civil servant they Straight qualify them EPIC....whereas from Private they set Strict and high regulations etc.

" IF " Goh cannot qualified, SG what President election is literally BS so call democracy than. What is the People voted one. Is their president blah blah.

Means in future, there will be literally no one from Private sectors come out contest.

Only so call " civil servant , ex civil servants " ownself contest. Which perhaps THIS IS WHAT PAP WANT.

Likewise me too Smile

PAP ALREADY 'DECIDED' WHO WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT EG THARMAN

THE VOTING IS TO MAKE U THINK  yiu have a choice
you dont

unless something 'heaven got eyes' incident happen..and expose the fraud

(19-07-2023, 03:53 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  PAP ALREADY 'DECIDED' WHO WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT EG THARMAN

THE VOTING IS TO MAKE U THINK  yiu have a choice
you dont

unless something 'heaven got eyes' incident happen..and expose the fraud
then still not too late to pray hard this will come true

Likewise me too Smile

Why must vote leh?  Thinking

in time of great turmoil
we must not vote kuniang
maybe another snake with great amt of venom is better
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Tharman is banking on the PaP supporters which will pool a larger chance than the other 2 candidates.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

Knw. This Tharman think till his Side hair dropout I will also not vote him. Now only his Center got no hair.

Vote for none of the above.. Why is voters forced to vote for candidates that are related to PAP in one way or another??

Cast an empty vote. Make sure whoever win the EP win with a super low vote, and carry that with him for the rest of his term as a president..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

No need to vote.
The rest all disqualified by Pinky.

(19-07-2023, 02:29 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I am voting tharman

You short of 1 word. “Out” Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

My guess Goh zero chance to win

(20-07-2023, 07:51 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  My guess Goh zero chance to win

No need to guess, sure lose. 
Don’t forget 61% are dafts.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Waste my time going to voting station.
At lease a few hours gone.