just now got one elderly KPKB on 5 cents plastic bag charge

As usually I pass by a minimart in my neighbourhood to buy stuffs, I do know they last month stated going to charge 5 cent on the plastic bag so I bring my own plastic bag.

So at there in front of me got this elderly KP on the charges the PRC aunty at the cashier told her is not they want , she seem scare to say is Govt want , than later tell that elderly Govt want , so call ' recycle " than the elderly tone down , claim i ya just don't charge.

The PRC Aunty is quite nice than claim ok I pay for you...

What I see , see that ?? Whenever you mention GOVT AKA PAP , elderly suddenly tone day Suck thumb

(04-09-2023, 11:26 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  As usually I pass by a minimart in my neighbourhood to buy stuffs, I do know they last month stated going to charge 5 cent on the plastic bag so I bring my own plastic bag.

So at there in front of me got this elderly KP on the charges the PRC aunty at the cashier told her is not they want , she seem scare to say is Govt want , than later tell that elderly Govt want , so call ' recycle " than the elderly tone down , claim i ya just don't charge.

What I see ,  see that ?? Whenever you mention GOVT AKA PAP , elderly suddenly tone day Suck thumb

You asked her voted tambi Tharman or not? ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1693797980' Wrote:  1693797980[/url]']
As usually I pass by a minimart in my neighbourhood to buy stuffs, I do know they last month stated going to charge 5 cent on the plastic bag so I bring my own plastic bag.

What I see ,  see that ?? Whenever you mention GOVT AKA PAP , elderly suddenly tone day Suck thumb

Mama shops don’t charge plastic bags they don’t accept 5 cts.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Dont laugh!  Rotfl
I still need to buy plastic bag to dump my daily trash.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

FA no more ang moh stories tuaki stories to share nowadays