just now meet clients at Geylang

waiting for client , than got uncle ask me how much......I just stand there do nothing yet ask this question.

(29-06-2022, 01:00 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  waiting for client , than got uncle ask me how much......I just stand there do nothing yet ask this question.

Didn't know gays attract gays just like magnet without the need of introduction. Is there any secret signal or body language you sent out telling him you also gay?.... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(29-06-2022, 01:13 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Didn't know gays attract gays just like magnet without the need of introduction. Is there any secret signal or body language you sent out telling him you also gay?.... Big Grin

just stand at roadside wait for client already been disturb, no wonder now I know why people don't dare to stand long at roadside.

(29-06-2022, 01:18 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just stand at roadside wait for client already been disturb, no wonder now I know why people don't dare to stand long at roadside.

What kind of strange clients your uncle do business with that make vendors stand on roadside to wait for him and of all places in Geylang some more. Dun tell me your clients stay in those cheap hotels for quickies? Normally people wait for clients in cafe, restaurants, bars or hotel lobby....... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(29-06-2022, 01:25 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  What kind of strange clients your uncle do business with that make vendors stand on roadside to wait for him and of all places in Geylang some more. Dun tell me your clients stay in those cheap hotels for quickies? Normally people wait for clients in cafe, restaurants, bars or hotel lobby....... Big Grin

Clients say around geylang so we meet there.

like dat arr
sit at fish tank better

(29-06-2022, 01:13 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Didn't know gays attract gays just like magnet without the need of introduction. Is there any secret signal or body language you sent out telling him you also gay?.... Big Grin

maybe due to my outfit yesterday , a bit like this Versace one.

[Image: Mens-Fashion-Week-Offers-An-Abundance-Of...x1024.webp]

(29-06-2022, 01:00 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  waiting for client , than got uncle ask me how much......I just stand there do nothing yet ask this question.

what did you say to him?

(29-06-2022, 01:01 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  what did you say to him?

I just walk away rah, lucky he never pester me if got I will shout at him i will call police.

(29-06-2022, 12:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  maybe due to my outfit yesterday , a bit like this Versace one.

[Image: Mens-Fashion-Week-Offers-An-Abundance-Of...x1024.webp]

No wonder so gayish. So you normally meet clients in places like Geylang, Desker Road and Keong Siak ah?...... Big Grin
PS.... I forgot to add that it could be you wearing sunglasses at night. In Australia that's a signal that one is gay........ Big Grin

Carl Jung