kJ : They use control of parliamen to get rid of opposition

https://kenjeyaretnam.com/2022/02/16/lhl...-with-jbj/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Like I said...only in Singapore can the dominant party form a panel to judge it's rival and form conclusions.
And who is the AG that Pitram and Faisal are reffered to for prosecution? He is Lucien Wong who was LHL's personal lawyer.

After doing this the PM called the WP behaviour a threat to democracy. Is this even credible remark when PAP has been known to undermine democracy for last 50yrs.

These elites are alienating the people who can see through their stage show and hidden motivation.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

JBJ was a district judge before he joined the opposition.

The extent to which the ruling party go to destroy him is unethical and immoral. Yet they are so hypocritical to claim themselves protectors ld democracy in the parliament sitting on COP report. In reality they are out to protect their own power.

Powers they have accumulated over time by undemocratically removing check and balance in the system.

When they knew Tan Cheng Bock would run and win the presidential election. They changed the law to 'block' him and counted Wee Kim Wee as first elected president. This subverts the will of the people ans the choices they make. Is this democratic?

I think most Singaporeans can see through their shannanigans. Particularly those who have experienced such behaviours else where, say, in their place of work will be repulsed by this to see such immorality has made it to our national leadership.

It takes a lot of blind trust to accept such leadership. While some are fooled some of the time. You can't fool most of the people most of the time.

It becomes harder and harder to trust them .

https://amp.scmp.com/news/asia/article/1...dia-debate