kenna sabotaged .

https://www.thevibes.com/articles/news/4...gaprojects

Yes. Just saw the video 2 days ago.

Can sleep well tonight Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I find this statement interesting.

“This influx of Chinese investors caused a public outcry, with opponents of the project calling it a new form of colonialism.”

If 700k is a new form of colonialism, isn't what we are facing now in Singapore a new form of colonialism as well??

Furthermore, the 700k are probably net spender in Johor (ie go Forrest City to retire, or they have businesses which can operate remotely) and will not fight with local for jobs.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

all i can say is both the buyer and seller deserve each other…but the buyer more lugi…

(19-11-2021, 09:54 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  all i can say is both the buyer and seller deserve each other…but the buyer more lugi…

The buyer is more lugi.....so much money down the drain.. crying

SomeMore reclaimed lands.

Smile

https://www.expatgo.com/my/2021/08/12/sh...a-holders/

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/d...-us-dollar

(19-11-2021, 10:17 AM)Niubee Wrote:  SomeMore reclaimed lands.

For reclaimed land, the main contractor needs to work the earth, to install "vertical drains" to remove ground water, it needs a few years to allow the ground to settle before any piling is carried  out, else the concrete piles will simply sink into the earth, as reclaimed land is made up of marine clay...... Big Grin

(19-11-2021, 10:27 AM)debono Wrote:  For reclaimed land, the main contractor needs to work the earth, to install "vertical drains" to remove ground water, it needs a few years to allow the ground to settle before any piling is carried  out, else the concrete piles will simply sink into the earth, as reclaimed land is made up of marine clay...... Big Grin

"Paper soldier" working very hard?  Rotfl

A megaproject for Chinese locate in an anti Chinese Muslim country? Big Grin

(19-11-2021, 10:27 AM)debono Wrote:  For reclaimed land, the main contractor needs to work the earth, to install "vertical drains" to remove ground water, it needs a few years to allow the ground to settle before any piling is carried  out, else the concrete piles will simply sink into the earth, as reclaimed land is made up of marine clay...... Big Grin

they'd acquired the technologies so that's not a problem. 

the idea was to attract foreigners and sinkees there, but that would need a dedicated bridge and immigration clearance there, and since the kl-sg hsr was scrapped, it's not a gd idea to invest now