knew a lot more on on charges on funeral wake

(02-02-2023, 12:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  can share what he claim for each prayer and chanting?

First thing he told us. 
佛经是其实是念给活人听的,不是念给死人听的。

He gaves every of us the chant book and follow him to recite.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(02-02-2023, 01:00 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  First thing he told us. 
佛经是其实是念给活人听的,不是念给死人听的。

got some logic, in the sense Those still alive better Be Good.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(02-02-2023, 11:01 AM)talky Wrote:  thry make so much still want to cheat govt by under reporting their profits

so far already 2 kena

One was the famous one always donating his services for free. His daughter take over running the business oredi?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The chant books were written in Chinese, You could understand it easily.It was all about Buddha sayings and teachings.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

funeral companies making good money becos live ppl want face.

why held wake for 5 or 7 days to let them chop carrot ?

[Image: Copy-of-Infografic50-Top-Reasons-Buy-Bur...urance.png]

the cheap service is Never set up wake.

One of my relative do like this.

next day straight to Mandia , in that room see his last look with relatives. About 15 mins to 30mins

than will push to burn.

Next day go changi there , the funeral person will bring the ashes if you choose for sea burial.

what I saw at Mandia there , need to pack red packet as " a gesture for the helpers there "

than at changi jetty , is for the uncle who drive the boat.

What I know from relative total cost is less than 5k. Choosing the cheapest coffin + the misc services behind.

MAYBE now is expensive if choose this service but still cheaper than setting up wake.
Due to GST Hike, inflation , Funeral companies also need to earn due to " man power " etc etc...

No point spend so much on funeral, the simpler the better.

(02-02-2023, 01:06 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  One was the famous one always donating his services for free. His daughter take over running the business oredi?

his daughter is a graduate ,no small fry

(02-02-2023, 01:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  the cheap service is Never set up wake.

next day straight to Mandia , in that room see his last look with relatives. About 15 mins to 30mins

than will push to burn.

Next day go changi there , the funeral person will bring the ashes if you choose for sea burial.

what I saw at Mandia there , need to pack red packet as " a gesture for the helpers there "

What I know from relative total cost is less than 5k.  Choosing the cheapest coffin + the misc services behind.

MAYBE now is expensive if choose this service but still cheaper than setting up wake.
Due to GST Hike, inflation , Funeral companies also need to earn due to " man power " etc etc...

nowadays many of these fumneral companies employ youngsters ard 25yrs of age,many are also fr prc
their hairstyle is not normal per visist to barber at least $50/

(02-02-2023, 01:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  the cheap service is Never set up wake.

than will push to burn.

What I know from relative total cost is less than 5k.  Choosing the cheapest coffin + the misc services behind

The ash if dun throw into the sea can save more monies. Take ash and flush down toilet bowl cheapest or secretly ownself take to sea and scatter?

someone at the wake also say the dead shld not go for water burial
becos the descendants are not able to pray them on important dys like 7th mth, dead anniversary,new yr n ching ming

only praying the dead

will bring gd luck n fortunes to future generations

stupiak paid $20K
SAME DAY SERVICES only 1.4k
http://www.funeralsolutions.com.sg/packa...l-service/

3 DAY less than 5K
https://casketfairprice.com/freethinker-...-packages/

(02-02-2023, 12:29 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  In late September, veteran undertaker Roland Tay Hai Choon was charged with evading income taxes and not registering his business for the Goods and Services Tax (GST).

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/gr...ax%20(GST).

He is a kind guy but mess with the wrong people.

(02-02-2023, 08:11 PM)talky Wrote:  someone at the wake also say the dead shld not go for water burial
becos the descendants are not able to pray them on important dys like 7th mth, dead anniversary,new yr n ching ming

only praying the dead

Up to individual, in fact you put the ash inside that urn is like been trap inside next do the next gen will pray every 7th month or CNY etc to their ancestor ?

In fact my relative that funeral guy in charge mention the same up to individual , he claim sea burial is like they are free next u can pray anything anywhere you like. He told me the new one which buried in the soil , Cantonese folks might not want is like been stack and stack like that

A lot famous rich ppl also choose sea burial if u don’t know even some politicians

(02-02-2023, 01:00 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  First thing he told us. 
佛经是其实是念给活人听的,不是念给死人听的。

佛法是拿来练的, 不是拿来念的。

(02-02-2023, 08:53 PM)dynamite Wrote:  佛法是拿来练的, 不是拿来念的。

Through 念, you gain wisdom understanding those text
 and then you will automatically 练. This is what a monk told us.

singlon ever did once for a relative.
Once all clear at mortuary
straight to burn
singlon collected ash
singlon dropped the package into the sea at Marine parade
ash refused to sink
singlon closed eyes and said : I have to go it is late.
He Gone. singlon went Home.
Eversince dat day singlon prospers.
singlon and ahPuNAna became sworn brothers.
They were the undertakers.
Both were drunkards. That was how singlon learns to drink.

(02-02-2023, 08:11 PM)talky Wrote:  someone at the wake also say the dead shld not go for water burial

only praying the dead

Living with the dead, home burial in a small jar.? Bachelor can.