lawrence wong speak to reporters abt iswaran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDWHVrAZJu4
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

All guns ready lock and load

iswaran could be used as a sarifcial lamb
to distract and quench the anger of the public abt shamugm ridout and tcj ffuck incident

this fat iswaran is no use type of pple
so can 'throw away' type no problem

Yes I question the timing also. Ridout ministers and the biased Speaker deemed more important than fatty  Iswaran Big Grin

The weakest are always sacrificed for the better good Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Like real, if I file whistleblower, I think I will be marked till buried

Like the golden tap, if LKY does not want it reported, you think LKS of SPH dare to report meh?

Please lah...

(12-07-2023, 06:54 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Like real, if I file whistleblower, I think I will be marked till buried

Like the golden tap, if LKY does not want it reported, you think LKS of SPH dare to report meh?

Please lah...

That former NKF CEO must be piss off of that " reporter " I forget is reporter or who.

Actually this fellow been charge sue by Lawyer , than plot twist as what he whistle blow is TRUE later NKF CEO been charged.

(12-07-2023, 06:46 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  iswaran could be used as a sarifcial lamb
to distract and quench the anger of the public abt shamugm ridout and tcj ffuck incident

ha ha u maybe right

(12-07-2023, 06:46 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  iswaran could be used as a sarifcial lamb

will be sent in for intensive interrogation and confession

[Image: 27c53ca04d3e9070a6bb734365195e6c.14.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post