lazada amazon q0100 etc

when i go to lazada homepage it also shows lazdamall taobao redmart 
does it mean just buy from lazda will do prices quoted on lazada  is the same price as quoted in the other  site no need to compare prices across lazdamall taobao n redmart prices ?

(13-11-2023, 03:06 PM)talky Wrote:  when i go to lazada homepage it also shows lazdamall taobao redmart 
does it mean just buy from lazda will do prices quoted on lazada  is the same price as quoted in the other  site no need to compare prices across lazdamall taobao n redmart prices ?

yeah lor.............Redmart is Lazada's supermart.........LazMall is for official sellers like distributers selling on Lazada (but other sellers on Lazada might sell at better prices so must compare)..........TaoBao = don't know, never buy before

(13-11-2023, 08:57 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  yeah lor.............Redmart is Lazada's supermart.........LazMall is for official sellers like distributers selling on Lazada (but other sellers on Lazada might sell at better prices so must compare)..........TaoBao = don't know, never buy before

thks for adv

for buying things on line whats the difference btwn shipping charges delivery charges  n transportation
no way to escape all these charges ?

(14-11-2023, 02:40 PM)talky Wrote:  for buying things on line whats the difference btwn shipping charges delivery charges  n transportation
no way to escape all these charges ?

Depend what platform you use. For Qoo,Lazada,Shopee the prices they quote usually include GST liao. The shipping fees can offset with shipping vouchers you just need to be more patient wait for them to drop. Like 11.11 big sale many vouchers and cashback and coins back etc. For direct buy at Taobao website which my dotter use the same item may cost cheaper than Qoo,Lazada,Shopee but the quoted price does not include GST. When you come to the screen to pay that time you will see the GST appear. Taobao direct encourage bulk orders to lower your final buying price.

I cheapo always 1 or 2 small items each time so Lazada,Shopee suit me more. Recently Shopee during lunch time will drop me no minimum spend $2 vouchers or no minimum spend 50% coins cashback (100 coins is $1) but expiry is only for 1 hour or say until 2359.