learn to eat homecooked food instead to save $$$

I couldn't agree more with your sentiments about the importance of learning to cook at home. Not only does it save money, but it also allows you to have full control over the ingredients and flavors of your meals. Cooking can seem daunting at first, but with practice and the right recipes, anyone can become a kitchen whiz!If you're ever in need of tools or equipment to enhance your cooking experience, https://justcanning.com/canning-equipment has a fantastic selection to choose from. From canning equipment to kitchen gadgets, they've got everything you need to become a culinary pro.

(03-02-2023, 10:15 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  this is one such simple dish.

[Image: British-Style-Beans-on-Toast-07-3443634e...3b0cbf.jpg]

I just boil an egg then eat with a slice of bread and drink KopiO Kosong can liao lah! Big Grin

me jiak instant noodle settled.

(03-02-2023, 10:27 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  aiya ppl eat steamboat or magi mee can aso trigger you off ah? yr family and you never eat them before?

I only get triggered after seeing this image of a steamship

[Image: LHL.jpg]

(22-03-2024, 03:52 AM)matildashapes Wrote:  I couldn't agree more with your sentiments about the importance of learning to cook at home. Not only does it save money, but it also allows you to have full control over the ingredients and flavors of your meals. Cooking can seem daunting at first, but with practice and the right recipes, anyone can become a kitchen whiz!

There are so many videos on YouTube about how to prepare sumptuous hawker and restaurant dishes as well as many varieties of sauces, gravies and spice available at supermarkets for home cooks. Practice makes perfect! 

What homecook food save money when buy food has tripled since. More like homecook 1 meal split into 2 for brunch and dinner or split into 3 meals

Eating at home is more nutritious and probably tastier if we follow the recipes available online. We also won't be victims of inflated pricing and shrinkflation! My home cooked seafood laksa is packed full of prawns, fish fillets, fish balls, fish cakes, eggs and yong tauhu. The gravy is made from Prima Taste paste/spices.

[Image: Prima-taste-quick-and-easy-meal-sauce-9.jpg]  

(22-03-2024, 11:35 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Eating at home is more nutritious and probably tastier if we follow the recipes available online. We also won't be victims of inflated pricing and shrinkflation! My home cooked seafood laksa is packed full of prawns, fish fillets, fish balls, fish cakes, eggs and yong tauhu. The gravy is made from Prima Taste paste/spices.

How many houses do you have? How big are they?

(22-03-2024, 12:47 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  How many houses do you have? How big are they?

You don't seem to be able to read and/or understand English. This thread is "learn to eat homecooked food instead to save $$$" and not "How many houses do you have? How big are they?"

(22-03-2024, 06:33 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I just boil an egg then eat with a slice of bread and drink KopiO Kosong can liao lah! Big Grin

Eggs mix with anything   also nice

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(22-03-2024, 11:35 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Eating at home is more nutritious and probably tastier if we follow the recipes available online. We also won't be victims of inflated pricing and shrinkflation! My home cooked seafood laksa is packed full of prawns, fish fillets, fish balls, fish cakes, eggs and yong tauhu. The gravy is made from Prima Taste paste/spices.

Singapore cannot afford to have one income earner unless you are a FT/ ex- FT with fat salary. 

Alternatively, we need more part- time office jobs for this healthy living to actualise.