logistic problem for the superstar to get to national stadium.

wondering how her team can get there on time to perform
ard2 hrs b4 the concert starts there is heavy massive jam for the 55k stadium going to the venue

of course the team will not be there 3 hrs b4 the show starts,they will arrive maybe an hr earlier

On top of that, SHINee WORLD VI [PERFECT ILLUMINATION] in SINGAPORE will take place at Singapore Indoor Stadium on 2 March 2024 (Saturday).

heng ar

i attent the coming taylor sheesh concert

no so crowded

heng ar

any logistics or transportation expert here can provide me the answer ?

oh
i was with the taylor team
we took this

[Image: AF1QipMXkALY_yi00xPiw2WJxjf6lILcqBxk6N27...1360-h1020]

NO JAM
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(03-03-2024, 02:47 PM)talky Wrote:  any logistics or transportation expert here can provide me the answer ?

Not expert but I think TP opened the road for them. Just like NDP.

Evil Tong should have no problems arranging this
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(03-03-2024, 03:43 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Not expert but I think TP opened the road for them. Just like NDP.

Taylor Swift herself and her team all stay at Sentosa hotel, per night cost roughly 10k++ . The journey from Sentosa to National Stadium not say long or short either. I guess they go there early, as need to do rehearsal, checking the stage, sound etc. Nevertheless they are pro to go around swifty without much public attention since in USA they already pro doing it. These well known USA artist go around quite pro hardly the public can spotted them only those " gossip media etc sometimes can capture them . "

I think the rest days, they will might go Garden by the bay or those usual well known tourist place walk around u never know. In Austrilia her tour, got media managed to capture her and his bf at zoo.

(03-03-2024, 03:43 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Not expert but I think TP opened the road for them. Just like NDP.

MY GUESS TOO TP OPENED ROAD FOR THEM

BUT THIS SPECAIL ARRANGEMENT IS ONLY FOR GOVT OFFICAL BUSINESS NOT ABUSED TO BE USE IN FOR COMMERCIAL.

maybe as some one say they could be there 3 hrs earlier for rehearsal for the 1st day.

after that do not need rehearsal for following 5 performances,so no nee to be there 3 \hrs ealier.