m1 price increase??

I using what SIM plan usually cost25+

just got the latest bill from email now cost $39.17 ?

It’s not unlimited usage

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(09-07-2022, 11:52 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I using what SIM plan usually cost25+

You exceeded your data limit. So they charge you in blocks of 10 G for $10...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(09-07-2022, 11:55 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  It’s not unlimited usage

wait dam long the support .....finally get in

the staff told me because I use over the talktime under my current plan

He told me current got promotion of one Sim Plan is 17+ talk time more so + 5 dollars caller id
is roughly the same with my current plan

(09-07-2022, 12:21 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You exceeded your data limit. So they charge you in blocks of 10 G for $10...... Rolleyes

is talk time over not data.

in fact I don't need so much data.

(09-07-2022, 11:52 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I using what SIM plan usually cost25+

Yr plan expired ? Go check

Smile

(09-07-2022, 12:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  is talk time over not data.

SMS, Bluetooth and Whatsapp are all big data eaters which most people dunno...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(09-07-2022, 12:22 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Yr plan expired ? Go check

I noticed my SIM 25 plan no more. Nope Sim plan will not expire is due to my talk time over so charge extra.

The staff told me got new SIM Plan talk time more and price roughly the same I even save 2 dollars roughly . This I not sure but I check M1 Site now only Two SIM plan one is 1000 another one is 80

He told me the 80 SIM plan is roughly the same amount I pay currently for my SIM 25 , talk time more next save roughly 2 dollars even so I just said okie change the plan than.

(09-07-2022, 12:26 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  SMS, Bluetooth and Whatsapp are all big data eaters which most people dunno...... Big Grin

SMS rarely use

Bluetooth never use

whatapp? got use which most people into
but I usually on WIFi Mode since either in Office or home.

(09-07-2022, 12:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SMS rarely use

Bluetooth never use

whatapp? got use which most people into
but I usually on WIFi Mode since either in Office or home.
Aiya, very easy to hit the limit wan. You just touch the limit, they imposed $10 for 10 gig liao. There is an app for you to track usage, go use that app lah. When about near the limit, best is switch off your phone as one more SMS can cause you hit the $10...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(09-07-2022, 12:33 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Aiya, very easy to hit the limit wan. You just touch the limit, they imposed $10 for 10 gig liao. There is an app for you to track usage, go use that app lah. When about near the limit, best is switch off your phone as one more SMS can cause you hit the $10...... Big Grin
Incoming smses are free lah

☝️

(09-07-2022, 12:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wait dam long the support .....finally get in

the staff told me because I use over the talktime under my current plan

He told me current got promotion of one Sim Plan is 17+ talk time more so + 5 dollars caller id
is roughly the same with my current plan

Got app to check usage mah
U talk to aunties huh over used talk time

☝️

(09-07-2022, 12:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  is talk time over not data.

You can talk so much cock huh?

I actually call is ask about enquiry on services. You know wow lau the system press this and that after LONG menu than later wait again for agent .....

be it M1 or DBS literally all corporation hotline...zzzz even hospital also and Govt ones.

(09-07-2022, 12:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I actually call is ask about enquiry on services. You know wow lau the system press this and that after LONG menu than later wait again for agent .....

be it M1 or DBS literally all corporation hotline...zzzz even hospital also and Govt ones.

You should appreciate that you can get a live person to talk to. So stop kpkb..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(09-07-2022, 12:56 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You should appreciate that you can get a live person to talk to. So stop kpkb..... Big Grin

Is the " system " to kpkb, what the heck so many menu to press this and that.

fark Singtel today i just cancel my plan la!

proof!

[Image: ssb.jpg]

(09-07-2022, 01:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Is the " system " to kpkb, what the heck so many menu to press this and that.

I envisage a system where the menu will be displayed on the handphone at the same time as the voice comes out, so that we can quickly press the right buttons and get to the correct option. 

I wonder if our local guys can do this and showcase to the world our expertise.