managed 4 shopping malls, 2 closed down and 2 lost money. Now he is going to be PM?

(21-08-2021, 09:18 PM)debono Wrote:  Who is NYC..?

the general in sph and nol

(21-08-2021, 07:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He can add value by doing less and letting the civil servants run the place.

Let the businessmen move the economy.

Look at Israel and Switzerland govt changes every 1 or 2 yrs but country is fine. If you count on leaders to take you to progress you need good leaders ...but if you strong institutions ...it lasts longer.

So, it's good institutions or good leaders.

Which one does Malaysia have?

DPM only 40 days and now promoted to PM.
Malaysia boleh

(21-08-2021, 07:28 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Sometimes I just wonder why the non-Malays over msia worry about who becomes the 9,10, 11th PM? 

What difference has it made for them since the 1st PM to date?

Nothing.

When a person is down, all he has is hope. The Chinese there always hope that the next PM will treat them better, just like you buy toto. You hope that you'll be the lucky one though you also know the possibility is low.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

I bet i think in less than 6 to 12 months, he will be replaced by another one.

Information 

(21-08-2021, 12:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  How do they compare with our 4th gen leaders?

Who are the 4G leaders?

You assume that it would be OYK, CCS, LW...?

Will the next PM be Pritam Singh, and RK become a Minister of some variety, who can say?

(22-08-2021, 01:08 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  I bet i think in less than 6 to 12 months, he will be replaced by another one.

You could be right, if he cannot perform well, easy reason to replace him.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(22-08-2021, 01:22 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  You could be right, if he cannot perform well, easy reason to replace him.

He still have not start work, already more than 350k petition to oust him out of pm...
Aiyo...like that how to work?

(22-08-2021, 01:08 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  I bet i think in less than 6 to 12 months, he will be replaced by another one.
Mudland parliament is like a circus. Plenty of clowns and they like to play musical chairs.

tomorrow will be a better day

He cannot manage the 4 shopping malls how to many the country?

tomorrow will be a better day

Next time if cannot find anyone, can consider to bring in CECA to manage.