many angmo want google ah neh CEO to resign over gemini

https://youtu.be/HEvQ7C8ZfDA

they say he is unforgivable and must reign

Nothing to do with race lah....

Rarely have a major company launched a product that is so poorly tested and disastrous.it is a complete failure of process that the CEO has to take responsibility for.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Angmo didn't know cake leng talk big only, can't produce
[+] 1 user Likes TopSage's post

Kena bluffed for so many yrs ofc angry

(04-03-2024, 07:11 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  they say he is unforgivable and must reign

Not a surprise Google screw up again.. It seems the never ending  Culture War and rise of wokism in American value system has spread from social media platform to AI...
The world's most powerful internet coy is just a reflection of increasingly rapid decay of US...

Here is Google's AI image generator will produce when ask about Nazi soldier.... Big Grin
[Image: 1000001251.png]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(04-03-2024, 02:19 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Not a surprise Google screw up again.. It seems the never ending  Culture War and rise of wokism in American value system has spread from social media platform to AI...
The world's most powerful internet coy is just a reflection of increasingly rapid decay of US...

Here is Google's AI image generator will produce when ask about Nazi soldier.... Big Grin
[Image: 1000001251.png]

if google is a tiny company with limited resources, then its forgivable
but the trouble with google that it had UNLIMITED resources 
but still ffuck up until like that
so the ANGmOS kpkb
AND WANTY THE AH NEH TO RESIGN...

They do it on purpose la...

(04-03-2024, 03:56 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  They do it on purpose la...

One of America's highest valued coy got screwed by a "Foreign Talent" on "purpose" ?

Wow..sounds like our DBS leh. Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

Are they telling him 我们忍你很久了