many kena cheated in sentosa...lantern cannot fly
Exclamation 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/31KAroBB0...ture=share

stupid china lantern...

Never do a scam check?
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952vk0qrtuyb3u1rmxsew...y.gif&ct=g]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Lantern without heat how to fly? Only LED light surely cannot fly….
[+] 3 users Like kangtangman's post

We have so many dumbster

(25-02-2024, 10:05 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Lantern without heat how to fly? Only LED light surely cannot fly….

Sentosa is a tourist trap where many a foreigner and some locals get scammed.

Led light how to fly,no smoke.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(25-02-2024, 10:05 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Lantern without heat how to fly? Only LED light surely cannot fly….

Probably planned to use mini drones but....many already used in MBS crocodile dragon.....

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(26-02-2024, 09:15 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Sentosa is a tourist trap where many a foreigner and some locals get scammed.

I have not been to Sentosa for many years now, and seriously without heat how the lanterns will rise up?

Why these people never question it? Very strange

(26-02-2024, 03:18 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  I have not been to Sentosa for many years now, and seriously without heat how the lanterns will rise up? Why these people never question it? Very strange

The SG lawmakers have never noticed the hot air rising up each time Parliament is in session.

Possibly the saddest comment I have ever read about my beloved homeland
[Image: Sentosa.jpg]

Jokers. LED lights how on earth can fly.

The organiser of a sky lantern festival at Sentosa that failed to deliver on its main event did not adhere to stipulated fire safety guidelines, leading the authorities to instruct that candles not be used.

"Therefore, in the interest of public and aviation safety, SCDF informed the event organiser that they should not use the sky lanterns for the event. The event organiser eventually used LED lights for the lanterns."

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...nt-4142156

if the participants were pre informed no lighted candles but led led lights no one  so stupid to pay$50/**+to join

(27-02-2024, 06:44 PM)talky Wrote:  if the participants were pre informed no lighted candles but led led lights no one  so stupid to pay$50/**+to join

Scammers like the organizer are now operating in the open, and not online or by phone.