many wumaos having health and mental problems...

genedog low iq and gay, likes to check backside
twinker low iq and like to stalk
blasterlord2 ed
zangrief ed
jeridog cancer patient 

Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes blasterdog2's post

(05-04-2024, 07:05 PM)blasterdog2 Wrote:  genedog low iq and gay, likes to check backside
blasterlord2 ed
zangrief ed
jeridog cancer patient 

Clapping
THIS ISH CALLED KARMA ALL THESE JOKERS DESERVED IT  Clapping Laughing Rotfl

all of them got the jab?

(05-04-2024, 07:12 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  all of them got the jab?

KARMA  Clapping Laughing Laughing

(05-04-2024, 07:10 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  THIS ISH CALLED KARMA ALL THESE JOKERS DESERVED IT  Clapping Laughing Rotfl

If you explain everything in terms of Karma you lose your ability to empathize with the poor and sick.

You'd say, serves them right, must have done a lot of bad things in previous lifetimes which is why they have to work under the sun, live in a one room HDB rental flat and have all sorts of pain from diseases.

And you'd say the MIW are reaping their rewards earned from previous lifetimes and you should stop being jealous about it because you cannot alter their KARMA.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(05-04-2024, 07:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you explain everything in terms of Karma you lose your ability to empathize with the poor and sick.

You'd say, serves them right, must have done a lot of bad things in previous lifetimes which is why they have to work under the sun, live in a one room HDB rental flat and have all sorts of pain from diseases.

And you'd say the MIW are reaping their rewards earned from previous lifetimes and you should stop being jealous about it because you cannot alter their KARMA.

poor and sick, sums up the life of an wumao... really don't empathize with them though  Laughing Clapping Rotfl

(05-04-2024, 07:19 PM)blasterdog2 Wrote:  poor and sick, sums up the life of an wumao... really don't empathize with them though  Laughing Clapping Rotfl

Bastardlo2 has obviously mental issues.  Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(05-04-2024, 07:05 PM)blasterdog2 Wrote:  genedog low iq and gay, likes to check backside
blasterlord2 ed
zangrief ed
jeridog cancer patient 

Clapping
TOO BAD CDC VOUCHERS CAN’T USE FOR IMH BILL. DOWN AND OUT SIBEH CHAM AHHHHHHH

Laughing

(05-04-2024, 07:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Bastardlo2 has obviously mental issues.  Big Grin

yes he even self proclaimed to have phd... end up all he has is ED  Laughing Clapping Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like blasterdog2's post

CHANCED UPON THIS THREAD WHILE DOING YOGA.

THIS ISH A SOLEMN TOPIC THAT REQUIRES IN-DEPTH DISCUSSION  Thinking

IF I LEEMEMBER CORRECTLY, THEESH GENEDOG IS A LOSER BECAUSE MY FREN LEEPORTED HIM AND KICKED HIM OVER TO THEESH FORUM.

BUT SOMEHOW HE SEES HIMSELF AS A GENIUS WINNER WHO ADVISED THE MODS TO IMPLEMENT HEESH GENIUS PLAN TO KICK HIMSELF OUT.

I WUD SAY THIS ISH QUITE A SIGN OF SERIOUS MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEM. NOT AN IQ PROBLEM.
[+] 2 users Like factuup's post

(05-04-2024, 07:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Bastardlo2 has obviously mental issues.  Big Grin

THAT JACKASS IS STEWPIG AS A DONKEY  Laughing Clapping Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Bolixin666's post

(05-04-2024, 08:20 PM)factuup Wrote:  IF I LEEMEMBER CORRECTLY, THEESH GENEDOG IS A LOSER BECAUSE MY FREN LEEPORTED HIM AND KICKED HIM OVER TO THEESH FORUM.

BUT SOMEHOW HE SEES HIMSELF AS A GENIUS WINNER WHO ADVISED THE MODS TO IMPLEMENT HEESH GENIUS PLAN TO KICK HIMSELF OUT.

I WUD SAY THIS ISH QUITE A SIGN OF SERIOUS MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEM. NOT AN IQ PROBLEM.

HERE ALSO PLAY REPORT DOGS LIFE IS RIKE THAT HUANS  Laughing Clapping Rotfl

(05-04-2024, 08:09 PM)blasterdog2 Wrote:  yes he even self proclaimed to have phd... end up all he has is ED  Laughing Clapping Rotfl

PhD is p_nis has disorder or p_nis has disease or p_nis has dysfunction?  Big Grin

(05-04-2024, 08:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  PhD is p_nis has disorder or p_nis has disease or p_nis has dysfunction?  Big Grin

P_NIS HARDENING DISORDER LOR SEE HIS ATTITUDE MUST BE ALL THAT FRUSTRATION HOR BLASTERCOCK2  Laughing Clapping Rotfl

(05-04-2024, 08:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  PhD is p_nis has disorder or p_nis has disease or p_nis has dysfunction?  Big Grin
HOW'S YOUR FRIEND AIPTASIA, BANG? THAT GUY ISH ALSO MENTALLY ILL BUT NOT LISTED HERE. YET.

HOW DARE CHIU DOUBT GENECO’S SUCKING SKILLS?

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes satayxp's post

WHERE ISH THOSE BOJI CLOWNS

(05-04-2024, 11:52 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  WHERE ISH THOSE BOJI CLOWNS

MENTALLY ILL WUMAOS BOJI PRO MAX  Laughing

(05-04-2024, 07:12 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  all of them got the jab?

looks like genedog and twinker jabbed sinojizz into their heads, that's why became retarded... jeridog jabbed into asshole then had to scan, blasterlol2 must've jabbed into kkb  Clapping

(05-04-2024, 10:12 PM)satayxp Wrote:  HOW DARE CHIU DOUBT GENECO’S SUCKING SKILLS?

Laughing Laughing

KKJ already PhD, zhut zhut also no use.    Sad

(05-04-2024, 09:19 PM)factuup Wrote:  HOW'S YOUR FRIEND AIPTASIA, BANG? THAT GUY ISH ALSO MENTALLY ILL BUT NOT LISTED HERE. YET.

He? He's just another internet tough guy with a lot of pent up unresolved secrets coming here to find release.

These 2 wumaos really sicko..everyday masturbate with each other in this forum.
[Image: Hhe-Zi74-Imgur.png]

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 2 users Like ROFLMAO's post

(06-04-2024, 06:00 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  These 2 wumaos really sicko..everyday masturbate with each other in this forum.

Omnipresent88's posts are incoherent. He would string up words he saw others using into a sentence that's nothing but gibberish. His latest acquisition is the word pundek. 

You can't hold a meaningful discussion about anything with him.

(06-04-2024, 06:00 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  These 2 wumaos really sicko..everyday masturbate with each other in this forum.

looks like many wumaos are gay, really is mental problem  Clapping

Triggered hir all amdk arse lickers stooge’s you don't know meh your daddies will reward you busload of cum LOL not showing their ahtiong poop poop now showing their albums brokeback kaki kong kaki reply kaki pcc kaki song wai wai LMAO

[Image: IMG-20240310-WA0006.jpg]

(06-04-2024, 05:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  KKJ already PhD, zhut zhut also no use.    Sad

oyk can propose that wumaos with ED cannot enter into malls?  Laughing

(05-04-2024, 08:20 PM)factuup Wrote:  IF I LEEMEMBER CORRECTLY, THEESH GENEDOG IS A LOSER BECAUSE MY FREN LEEPORTED HIM AND KICKED HIM OVER TO THEESH FORUM.

i think both iq and mental problems, sad case for this genedog wumao  crying

(06-04-2024, 06:14 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Omnipresent88's posts are incoherent. He would string up words he saw others using into a sentence that's nothing but gibberish. His latest acquisition is the word pundek. 

You can't hold a meaningful discussion about anything with him.
HIS OTHER FORUM NICK IS 28MOSTLYCLOUDY AKA FANNYLAI THE GAY

WE ALL NEED TO ROOK AROUND TO DECIDE WHETHER THESE WUMAOS ARE LOW IQ OR MENTAL ILLNESS. 
LET ME START OFF WITH THIS:
(02-04-2024, 04:28 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  their food ingredients all test negative for bongkrekic acid. likely ish spolit food used up riao...
now checking environment for it and suspect rat poison

"INGREDIENTS TEST NEGATIVE MEANS SPOILT FOOD (INGREDIENTS) USED UP LIAO."
WHAT KIND OF STOOPID ANALYSIS ISH THIS?

TEST POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE, THIS LOW IQ TWINKERDOG WILL WAN TO SAY THE PROBLEM ISH WITH THE INGREDIENTS LOL!

IT'S LIKE AT A SUICIDE SCENE, DETECTIVE TWINKERDOG TELLS US HE KENOT SEE THE MURDERER, MEANS THE MURDERER MUST HAVE GOTTEN AWAY, IT ISH NOT SUICIDE LOL.

FGGIN LOW IQ WUMAO EVERYDAY WAN TO START MANI MANI THREADS AND PERFORM HIS BODOH ANALYSIS. BUT NEED EVERYONE HERE TO CHIP IN AND FIND OUT WHICH WUMAO HAS LOWEST IQ, OR MENTAL PROBLEM.
[+] 1 user Likes factuup's post