me and luna

I make a plan in Vacation packages from Calgary I am damn sure it will be great time period of my life. I am very excited for this tour. I want some hiking places in Calgary. Share some information about this. 
I am waiting for your replies.....
[+] 1 user Likes Rose's post

Spam shit

Calgary is a nice place to see in Canada which is filled with exciting attractions. I love some of them and am so keen to know which attractions of this place have you added to your travel list?

(07-03-2022, 04:01 PM)Rose Wrote:  I make a plan in Vacation packages from Calgary I am damn sure it will be great time period of my life. I am very excited for this tour. I want some hiking places in Calgary. Share some information about this. 
I am waiting for your replies.....

join chinese they are fr hk and taiwan) run travel agencies fr vancouver is much cheaper than those run by ang mo

rockies is v nice especially the lakes

i was there >15 yrs ago joined the chinese run travel agencies (many of them in vancouver)

Well, talky could you please tell me something about these Chinese agencies who can help me to travel to Canada. I would love to see your next reply.

(13-06-2022, 05:12 PM)Dannis Wrote:  Well, talky could you please tell me something about these Chinese agencies who can help me to travel to Canada.  I would love to see your next repcan google chinese run 
can google chinese run travel agencies in vancouver,contact them by phone or emailin 2002 i communcateed w them on fax n emailthese chinese run agencies are fr taiwan ,cjina n hk

(11-05-2022, 01:56 PM)Dannis Wrote:  Calgary is a nice place to see in Canada which is filled with exciting attractions. I love some of them and am so keen to know which attractions of this place have you added to your travel list?

must join the rockies tours many beautiful lakes cheaper than go switzerland to see same thing
for a start u already lose on fx

Lake Louis is my favorite place.

This is the first name would ever came in my mind while we talk about Canada attractions.

If you are talking about Chinese agencies then i would say i once travelled through get bus tours , perhaps not sure they are still working or not. I travelled about 9 years ago. Google it, if they providing tours then i am sure you will have good time as i had before years ago.

(18-07-2022, 01:42 PM)Ammy Wrote:  Lake Louis is my favorite place.

This is the first name would ever came in my mind while we talk about Canada attractions.

If you are talking about Chinese agencies then i would say i once travelled through get bus tours , perhaps not sure they are still working or not. I travelled about 9 years ago. Google it, if they providing tours then i am sure you will have good time as i had before years ago.

VANCOUVER IS BETTER THAN AUST OR NZ IN THAT MORE CHINESE FOOD,NICER SCENERIES THE LAKES ARE MUCH BETTER THAN TOSE OF NZ

I am just come back after having fun in Niagra Falls and that was really worthwhile experience for me. I found it massive as you have mentioned that this is a perfect location rather than NZ or Switzerland. Like you, I will also advise everyone to go there and have fun.