media corp followed TVB running drama on doctors n nurses

tvb 3 drama was v well recd
now lets see how media corp compare on healing heroes

Sheryl Ang and Ginny all flat chested leh

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

i somehow feels the wrong cast was selected for this drama

(09-08-2022, 07:15 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Sheryl Ang and Ginny all flat chested leh

Doctors tua liap not good for patients.  Laughing

This is a LONG Drama which show on 7:30pm slot till 8pm.

Can see they again pushing their so call new artists from stars search. For me all cannot make it. Is not just about acting is they don't have that charisma of an actor, actress which you always see in HK drama.

to be fair now new artists like many cannot make it , even HK drama you can see they go back use the usual HK actors/ Actress end of the day than mix a bit new artists

which Media corp is copy them. Which you can see they add old actors, season ones tag with those new artists.

But I see still can't beat that HK Doc drama which they shown few months back on CH 8 9PM .

(10-08-2022, 12:18 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is a LONG Drama which show on 7:30pm slot till 8pm.

Can see they again pushing their so call new artists from stars search. For me all cannot make it. Is not just about acting is they don't have that charisma of an actor, actress which you always see in HK drama.

to be fair now new artists like many cannot make it , even HK drama you can see they go back use the usual HK actors/ Actress end of the day than mix a bit new artists

which Media corp is copy them. Which you can see they add old actors, season ones tag with those new artists.

But I see still can't beat that HK Doc drama which they shown few months back on CH 8 9PM .

tvb is listed in hk
this company financial os a 2 star rating no dividneds losing money n market cap
soon will be out of business
better watch as many hk drama b4 they stop production