, more than 900,000 male Singaporeans have served NS, a key pillar of defence.

Since the National Service (Amendment) Bill was passed on March 14, 1967, more than 900,000 male Singaporeans have served NS, a key pillar of defence. 

ST looks at 4 areas that have drawn attention, including training safety and the issue of whether sportsmen should be given deferments: https://str.sg/wnTM

(20-03-2022, 12:42 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Since the National Service (Amendment) Bill was passed on March 14, 1967, more than 900,000 male Singaporeans have served NS, a key pillar of defence. 

ST looks at 4 areas that have drawn attention, including training safety and the issue of whether sportsmen should be given deferments: https://str.sg/wnTM

Out of the 900,000, how many still can fight?   Laughing
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

(20-03-2022, 12:45 PM)winbig Wrote:  Out of the 900,000, how many still can fight?   Laughing
I am in them
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(20-03-2022, 12:47 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  I am in them

Me too but I cannot fight liao  Laughing

Defend what?

Jobs are given to Foreigners.

Money is given to PAP.

Future is given to the rich.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 5 users Like Ola's post

(20-03-2022, 12:50 PM)winbig Wrote:  Me too but I cannot fight liao  Laughing

(20-03-2022, 12:50 PM)Ola Wrote:  Defend what?

Money is given to PAP.

Yup lor... this how pap repay our debt..😡😡

Zelensky is j e wish
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-20-12-54-36.png]

(20-03-2022, 12:57 PM)5354 Wrote:  By law I am exempted from serving NS but I have served Singapore in keyboard combat against oppies who spread falsehoods against our beloved government/PAP

In terms of contributions to Singapore I am a few levels above those traitors like scythain who run road to suck foreigners pricks and attack PAP with malicious lies and falsehoods

So, you did not serve NS at all. Talk so much for what?

Even your dimwit son with IQ of 7 years old cannot serve NS.

(20-03-2022, 01:03 PM)5354 Wrote:  Those whiny little oppie ccbais here like jobless ola

Worst than banglas or maids in terms of their contributions to Singapore

People like her better off born in India or Bangladesh or Philippines and come here as CECA or FWs or maids

They all contribute levies or income tax to Singapore's coffer unlike the jobless bitch who never served NS just because she is a ccbai

Are you a woman?

Maybe you are handicap, lor.

Both your LJ and brain equally small and dysfunctional

Cannot even do 2 years NS to defend SG

Only know how to lie and be a hypocrite

To defend your PAP again

That is why JAC LAU is a Traitor of this SG. 

That's much fewer than I thought. Sg population is 5.7m. if half is female, 2.85m are left. 900k out of 2.85m is barely 30pct. So less than one third of all males in sg have done NS. The rest are mostly FT/WP or new citizens who had a free ride.

Out of 900k how many are CECA?

defend people like weak PM lee , Chan Chun Sing, Josp , etc these people??

I should say defend for OURSELVES more better.
[+] 3 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(20-03-2022, 12:42 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Since the National Service (Amendment) Bill was passed on March 14, 1967, more than 900,000 male Singaporeans have served NS, a key pillar of defence. 

count up to 70yrs old...
So big bro and uncle here, don't think we can ran away if nation calls Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

PAP cannot even defend us against F Tr. in the past 12 years

My friend's workplace lobby @ Raffles has a security guard was retrenched as an Engineer at 40 years old

Till now 52 years old is still a security officer

So what good career and good pay has JoTeo/ Tan SL paved out for them?

[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(20-03-2022, 12:50 PM)Ola Wrote:  Defend what?

Money is given to PAP.

Defend my home, my country. PAP is just the administrator for my country. If they are not doing well and let the citizens of the country down, they can be replaced thru elections.

(20-03-2022, 12:45 PM)winbig Wrote:  Out of the 900,000, how many still can fight?   Laughing

Just drop boxes of flying cockroaches in the air over their area of deployment.  See how many will run for their lives  Laughter-144

(20-03-2022, 01:27 PM)winbig Wrote:  Defend my home, my country. PAP is just the administrator for my country. If they are not doing well and let the citizens of the country down, they can be replaced thru elections.

Defend my "Home"?  

When PAP is the one who destroyed it?  

Or making 900k male Citizens defend FTs home?

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Me too

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

I can't last 1hr in any war ….. but I can wrap myself in explosive and try to take down 1 high value target  nudie

(20-03-2022, 01:06 PM)Ola Wrote:  Are you a woman?

Maybe you are handicap, lor.

Both your LJ and brain equally small and dysfunctional

Cannot even do 2 years NS to defend SG

Only know how to lie and be a hypocrite

To defend your PAP again

That is why JAC LAU is a Traitor of this SG. 

I disagree with what you say.
Lau Sia Jan is not a traitor of SG. He is just a jui hui in SG. He is a traitor of Muddysia Boleh

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(20-03-2022, 01:26 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP cannot even defend us against F Tr. in the past 12 years

My friend's workplace lobby @ Raffles  has a security guard was retrenched as an Engineer at 40 years old

Till now 52 years old is still a security officer

So what good career and good pay has JoTeo/ Tan SL paved out for them?

You are right "they can't even defend us".…😄
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

Our overseas exercise training are closely scripted ...so if real war sigh...

Time to reduce NS to 12 mths so that NS boys do not loose out in their career.

Otherwise, set $1,500/ mth levies on FTs for 24 mths for making us fools.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

With recent move to give leeway to ns enlistees to choose which area they would like to serve... d pillar of strength looks weak like jelly

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(20-03-2022, 02:07 PM)Ola Wrote:  Defend my "Home"?  

When PAP is the one who destroyed it?  

Or making 900k male Citizens defend FTs home?

If u think the current PAP is destroying your home then vote them out lor. They maybe destroying but not destroyed yet lah.

(20-03-2022, 02:09 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I can't last 1hr in any war ….. but I can wrap myself in explosive and try to take down 1 high value target  nudie

Cannot fight liao, don't act Rambo leh. I think cannot even reach the high value target.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(20-03-2022, 12:51 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Yup lor... this how pap repay our debt..😡😡

gd question  hope opp parties can raise these in parliament
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Minimally if issued the same weapon we went thru during NS, I believed all of us who went to thru NS still remember how to fire the weapon and fight.

In fact, I challenged the 1450 here to strip M16 drill before, sure can beat them in timing even when I have not touched M16 for a long long time...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(20-03-2022, 02:26 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  You are right "they can't even defend us".…😄

PAP even use the Parliament to defend CECA instead of us

Ong YK, LW, Tan SL, Shanmugam  . . . .etc 

Since they love CECA so much, then why CECA refuse to defend SG?

[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

(20-03-2022, 03:30 PM)winbig Wrote:  Cannot fight liao, don't act Rambo leh. I think cannot even reach the high value target.  Laughing

Can lah. Strap me with C-4 with an detonator I pretend to be refugee …. walk to a tank with my hands up ….. then BOOOM

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post