mother who killed herself and baby at eunos mostly kept to herself

[Image: QoS8qur.png]

Neighbours said the woman was often seen walking around the estate, pushing the baby in a pram.

A neighbour who lives in the opposite block and wanted to be known only as Ms Linda said: “It was always just her and the baby in the pram. Sometimes, she would be trying to put her kid to sleep.”

More at https://tinyurl.com/cnfsasxs
[+] 1 user Likes Alleggsinonebasket's post

Sad case.

Ignore List: Oyk

Stress is telling. Difficult to go back to our lives we love
ahQua postpones 2024 presidential election 2024
and uncle transfers 320B worth of BOM gear to ahQua
Noone can fight and win Russia
she ready for them in Ukraine or anywhere else.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

so for all the husbands out there

What is postpartum depression? Postpartum depression (also called PPD) is a medical condition that many women get after having a baby. It's strong feelings of sadness, anxiety (worry) and tiredness that last for a long time after giving birth.

I was lucky ..my wife was suffering silently but luckily she broke out of it and survived

i suspect this is the case
[+] 1 user Likes BigNLong's post

Palestinian President convoy attacked. Attempted murder. His condition unknown
US attack sub. enters Persian Gulf.
ahQua subjected same western urge for democracy on him He responses by postponing election 2024
Zionists cumming Home. Russia is ready but facing difficulty with Zionists using nukes.
Both are not amaleks simply j.ews

RT addresses Climate change blame game again.

her hubby leh?

I almost commit suicide too, if not for one man hold me back,,,

at first u think u want to dies, u still scare to do it,, then as time and with time yr depression get worsen , u become brave
but u still scare to kill yrslef, then it will come a time when yr mind just go blank, and u now no longer scare to dies,.and also u dont know what u are doing what...

I was in a place call MBK in Bangkok for holiday as my son took me there hope that i can relax.., i was about to jump from the 7 level of the shopping when one man pull me back,, one of leg was already over the glass barrier, i remember i still ask why he was pulling me, my mind was a blank, and he in turn ask , i shd be the one ask u what u are trying to do, at this time my son run out from the restaurant where we was having dinner, then from then on they follow me every where i go, scare i do stupid thing..

my mother and my father dies within 2 month one after another is too much for me to take it..that is how i got depress,especially i am vy close to my mother,

when return to spore i was admitted to imh and then later NUH.. today i am still on anti depressent drug .,i was on many type..paxil fluxetine, paraxetine and so on ,, now finally i am on Lexapro,

this drug save my life, i am also on valium, but valium is fast acting and i use it for insomnia mostly..i am on this drug for some 5 yrs lready,,

later the consultant introduce me to vipassana meditation,, i hope i can slowly taper down on this drug.. those drug have cause me dementia and sexual issue,, but this one sex i dont mind is ok i am too old to bother abt sex,

anti depressent drug can cause lot of issue like dementia and so on,,, u can google,, but they are llife saviour,,My dementia is getting worse, I have even forgotten where i park my car once when i was in IMM, and at time i would repeatedly check and double check when i do a thing or work,,to ensure it is properlty close and so on,

I hv forget to lock my door many times too, my wife have even change the gas stove to electric, fearing that i forgot to off the gas,,,

Lexapor save my life, i dont mind i dies a short life, better than to live a life of depression and anxiety..

why suffer?? just take the drug and be happy go lucky,. another 10 to 15 yrs i have to say goodbye to all of u here..

dont commit suicide go see psychiatrist , it work.

(08-11-2023, 12:03 AM)BigNLong Wrote:  so for all the husbands out there

What is postpartum depression? Postpartum depression (also called PPD) is a medical condition that many women get after having a baby. It's strong feelings of sadness, anxiety (worry) and tiredness that last for a long time after giving birth.

I was lucky ..my wife was suffering silently but luckily she broke out of it and survived

i suspect this is the case

Nice to hear this, u are alert, thank God, what u means she broke out of it. did she see psychiatrist or what???

I have try to take all type of supplement too for stress.,, they hardly work, like ashwagandha and magnesium and so on i buy from iherb. 

only psychiatric drug work for me...