msia: never ending political crisis

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/585777

In Malaisai, if you are in politics, you can become a billionaire if you are a bummi

It's not a crisis but check and balance on power.

There is no decisive govt because the people are not sure now who is the best to lead.

The political top mere reflects the uncertainty at the ground.

But life goes on. ...even in covid19. Its a test of the structures in civil service and rest of society whether they can function with chaos at the top.

Ideally they find that country functions regardless....just like in Israel or Japan where govt keep changing but country and people still okay.

I actually see it as a good thing that the country functions even as the politics is messy. The people will learn to move on their own, institutions like civil service police etc learn to be independent of the govt of the day. .

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Excellent. Let those malazy fight among themselves for their own pockets and have less time to harass sinkie

Let them ghost fights ghost.
No time to disturb Sg.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(04-08-2021, 12:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's not a crisis but check and balance on power.

There is no decisive govt because the people are not sure now who is the best to lead.

The political top mere reflects the uncertainty at the ground.

But life goes on. ...even in covid19. Its a test of the structures in civil service and rest of society whether they can function with chaos at the top.

Ideally they find that country functions regardless....just like in Israel or Japan where govt keep changing but country and people still okay.

I actually see it as a good thing that the country functions even as the politics is messy.  The people will learn to move on their own, institutions like civil service police etc learn to be independent of the govt of the day. .

Because most of the time it's the people who are building the nation, not the gov
Gov only come out with laws and guidelines...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

Many old farts want to warm the seat of PM.