nearly 35 percent of uk delta hospitalisations fully vaccinated

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/8/6/...vaccinated

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/1945...accinated/

Hope not becos of fatigue immune system.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Quote:Vaccines have been shown to provide good protection against severe disease and death from Delta, especially with two doses, but there is less data on whether vaccinated people can still transmit it to others.

“Some initial findings … indicate that levels of virus in those who become infected with Delta having already been vaccinated may be similar to levels found in unvaccinated people,” PHE said.

Vaccinated less likely to have severe disease ....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

And the rest of the 65% are not CoVid related?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

WAh, so many vaccinated (almost 50%) kena Delta Variant until hospitalized. Must be very severe to get hospitalized in UK. So better dun say those vaccinated if kena will not be severe......... Rolleyes

Quote:ALJAZEERA

In England, hundreds of vaccinated people hospitalised with Delta
Public health experts warn 'vaccines do not eliminate all risk' amid early signs jabs may not stop Delta transmission.

Read this on aljazeera.com >

HERALDSCOTLAND

Covid hospital admissions triple in over-60s - and nearly half of patients fully vaccinated
THE number of over-60s needing hospital treatment for Covid has tripled in the past month, with admissions in the over-80s now outnumbering any other patient age group. The latest data from Public Health Scotland also indicates that there were nearly as many admissions in fully vaccinated patients as unvaccinated patients last week, reflecting the high prevalence of the virus in the community and the Delta variant's ability to cause breakthrough infections.

Read the article on heraldscotland.com >

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

HappyHarvest, why not share Israel hospitalization/death statistics...They use predominantly Pfizer and Moderna same as SG

(10-08-2021, 10:11 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  HappyHarvest, why not share Israel hospitalization/death statistics...They use predominantly Pfizer and Moderna same as SG

Leave him alone lah ... he is fighting hard internally to justify his decision not to jab ... or should I jab ...... Laughing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post