need some advice on how to make suggestion and get fellow wumaos banned

Laughing Clapping Rotfl

Clapping Clapping Clapping

MY SOURCE TOLD ME TWINKERCOG AND GENECOG REPORTED GREENTIGER AND GOT HIM BANNED

WE NEED A FUNNY COMPILATION OF THESE. JOKES FROM ONE THREAD ONLY:
(22-04-2024, 09:42 AM)Geneco Wrote:  Now chiu all know the level of KI SIAO ness the mods have to deal with via PM.... Tongue

No wonder Ban geopolitics and move to CAL... Tongue

(24-04-2024, 02:06 AM)Geneco Wrote:  Everyone come witness how the usual suspects operate when they get triggered 9696 when a neutral proposition proposed by us to move all geopolitics to CAL get implemented.... Tongue

Everyone know why only useful idiots or those on payroll shilling for either side gets triggered lololololol... Tongue

(04-05-2024, 10:15 PM)Geneco Wrote:  Told yall already our idea to move geopolitics to CAL low traffic ish a good idea... Tongue

All the useful idiots go ki siao and kenna sexposed 9696 lololololol... Tongue

You activated our trap card lololololol... p

Omnipresent88Show this Post
The contents of this message are hidden because Omnipresent88 is on your ignore list.

MY SOURCE IS RIGHT THEY BOTH REPORTED GREENTIGER

(26-04-2024, 03:13 PM)Geneco Wrote:  Don't worry, we will provide coverage for those guai lanz and deserving ones (<--- GREENTIGER, SPINEX ETC) ... Tongue

The internet remembers... Tongue
THIS BOLAMPAR HABEN DO HIS 'COVERAGE' YET?

Omnipresent88Show this Post
The contents of this message are hidden because Omnipresent88 is on your ignore list.

find out who is the admin
buy him big dinner....LOL
and tell him your wishlist

(06-06-2024, 05:50 PM)factuup Wrote:  WE NEED A FUNNY COMPILATION OF THESE. JOKES FROM ONE THREAD ONLY:

GREAT CUMPILATION  Laughing Clapping Rotfl

(06-06-2024, 06:43 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  find out who is the admin
buy him big dinner....LOL
and tell him your wishlist

wumao geneco 50 cents a post can afford to buy vegetarian dinner for vijay?  Laughing Clapping Rotfl

Wumao pawning wumao is nothing new.

They will backstab and kill each other just for their ccp cult. Useful idiots are useful idiots LOLOLOLOL!