7 wards closed in 6 hospitals in recent wks as 130 cases detected in staff, patients

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...s-detected

Recently, task force has been getting less transparent on info released.

Don't they realized people will just get more suspicious of the situation if they do that.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

what are these hospitals?

So quiet and disquiet.

Cham

8Umbrella Umbrella

6 public hospitals means all of them, correct?

(30-09-2021, 11:32 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  6 public hospitals means all of them, correct?

If you include community hospitals, then more than 6

8Umbrella Umbrella

(30-09-2021, 11:36 AM)klat Wrote:  If you include community hospitals, then more than 6

that’s very bad already Confused

The ward I stay at NUH also got 1 cleaner got infected. Sabo all of us kena do extra PCR. But not closed wat. Visitors allowed somemore even its a quarantine ward. But of course no one dare to visit.

Media corp seem got infection too.
Just roughly claim what got people infected while doing Filming current stop one week.

Very grim n dire situation in this kind of endemic living 

It's very disheartening n depressing to not able to accompany the sick when they need the most care at that moment

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(30-09-2021, 08:35 AM)theold Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...s-detected

Goondu Koon's stupiak policy previously that ony unvaccinated ward vistiors be tested backfired on all the hospitals. Many oredy compain abt the blatant discrimination but they boh chup. The spread was caused by vaccinated visitors so now dan they decree all must do ART tests. 

Heard vaxxed do ART test for free while unvaxxed must pay for them. Dun quote me bcos I dunno real or not. If real I hope whoever come up with dis policy meet their karma.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post