Fatty phoon chiu yoke aka badge lady jailed for 16 weeks

A 54-year-old woman caught on camera not wearing a mask at Marina Bay Sands and other public places has been sentenced to 16 weeks in prison.

Phoon Chiu Yoke pleaded guilty to nine charges of violating COVID-19 requirements on Monday (Sep 6).

Phoon first made headlines in May, after an online video of her arguing about not wearing a mask with a safe distancing ambassador at Marina Bay Sands went viral.

She faced an initial 22 charges, including one for not wearing a mask while outside the State Courts in May, where she was caught doing so on camera by members of the media.

More at https://tinyurl.com/jtha2bsw
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

with good behaviour, only 12 weeks

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If foreigner most likely deported without actually staying in the prison cell.. lol

(06-09-2021, 02:29 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  with good behaviour, only 12 weeks

She has been in remand since July24. So minus about 6 weeks till today. So she will still serve about 6 weeks.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

She come out no mask again ..... go back to Resort De Changi again

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

This one?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...es-2158511

The woman shows clear sign of being mentally ill.

She need treatment and not jail.

I am quite surprised after all the talk about saying they want to be more considerate to those who are mentally ill, they are now sending this woman to jail

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

She need a good doctor. The law can sentence a mental ill one meh?

Minus remand and Buangkok Staycay, she can be freed quite soon!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

The only good thing is, she will probably never vote Pap again.

If she is indeed mentally ill, the doctor whom the prosecutor engaged would have given that assessment. For us to simply give judgment based on what we read or saw on videos and in no position to do that.

Unless we are qualified….

It’s easy to pass a judgement, but a trained doctor has better judgement than anyone of us. In my opinion.

This reflects how an ex major behaves?

Be more humble and be less arrogant to those below you and show respect to those serving you so that they can in return respect and appreciate you?

Will 16 weeks be enough to cure this?

(06-09-2021, 07:40 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  This reflects how an ex major behaves?

Be more humble and be less arrogant to those below you and show respect to those serving you so that they can in return respect and appreciate you?

I agree with your statements.

(06-09-2021, 07:40 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  This reflects how an ex major behaves?

Like ex General umbrage

(06-09-2021, 06:08 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  The only good thing is, she will probably never vote Pap again.

I've not voted for PAP for a few elections already. Cool

tomorrow will be a better day

when did her christain name became 'fatty phoon'

she should be phoon pi pi now

(06-09-2021, 06:08 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  The only good thing is, she will probably never vote Pap again.

Go jail, cannot vote liao. 

Pap damn smart lah

Why is the judge so kind?

Prosecutors asked for between 17 and 22 weeks. She was given 16 only!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

Most probably this kind of peoole will become cleaners or cardboard collectore in her old age if she loses her pension or finish off her savings etc..

How to pity these kind of iron teeth prideful woman who want to potentially  kill others with her viruses 

Retribution , cause effect is heaven 's way of punishing recalcitrant humans ...cannot pity one n cannot go against heaven's wish

(07-09-2021, 12:46 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Go jail, cannot vote liao. 

Pap damn smart lah
Simeh? Like that she become opposition ....  Rotfl 
Dun think any partee wants her