'How I know whether your baby got virus?'

'How I know whether your baby got virus?' Woman insists baby wear a mask on MRT train

Face masks have become a necessity whenever Singaporeans head out of their houses since last April.

But passengers on an MRT train were stunned after a woman recently yelled at a mother whose baby was not wearing a mask.

In a TikTok video shared on Thursday (Dec 2) by User5081606485582 — with over 350,000 views — the furious woman could be heard shouting at the mother.

She said: "How come your baby never wear a mask? Can you guarantee she doesn't have the virus?"

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/how-i-...-mrt-train

Laughing

Kapo, baby want to sleep or difficult.

Poor unvax baby being discriminated.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Aiyoh!

Can't that woman just move away instead?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

So fat the woman. Oily yucks.

Unreasonable fat woman it's just a baby why make so much fuss? Pap policies are worse why she dare not challenge and shout at the ministers. She fat, big size, pretty ugly and a bully.
[+] 2 users Like Great's post

All the xiaolang released from IMH during covid.

If I were the mother of the baby I will tell the lady to move away if she’s not happy. The probability of the lady passing the virus to the baby is higher. Also MOH has advised that it is not safe for children under the age of 2 to wear a mask. Very unreasonable lady.

tomorrow will be a better day

(03-12-2021, 06:50 PM)surfer Wrote:  If I were the mother of the baby I will tell the lady to move away if she’s not happy. The probability of the lady passing the virus to the baby is higher. Also MOH has advised that it is not safe for children under the age of 2 to wear a mask. Very unreasonable lady.

Yes, very unreasonable woman, what if the baby got strangled in the process.  Also, are there face masks available for babies..?  Angry

according to MOH, children below 6 is not required to wear mask.

she is ignorant.

call police to arrest her

(03-12-2021, 09:14 PM)drgn Wrote:  according to MOH, children below 6 is not required to wear mask.

she is ignorant.

I think it is below 2 years old... Laughing

Shove a durian husk up her smelly and oily meow meow.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-12-2021, 10:38 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Shove a durian husk up her smelly and oily meow meow.

You are being sadistic... Laughing

(03-12-2021, 10:41 PM)debono Wrote:  You are being sadistic... Laughing

Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-12-2021, 09:14 PM)drgn Wrote:  according to MOH, children below 6 is not required to wear mask.

she is ignorant.

She wants to be kaypoh ma, trained from young by the PnP to be kaypoh like a sia suay or an idiot.

Smile

8Umbrella Umbrella

(03-12-2021, 09:17 PM)debono Wrote:  I think it is below 2 years old... Laughing

you are wrong.

below 2 years old, not recommended to wear mask for safety reasons.

below 6 years old, not compulsory to wear mask

(04-12-2021, 10:06 AM)‘drgn Wrote:  you are wrong.

below 2 years old, not recommended to wear mask for safety reasons.

below 6 years old, not compulsory to wear mask

Below 12 years old, can wear but must wear XS size.

If dont have, no need to wear

Smile

8Umbrella Umbrella

(03-12-2021, 01:49 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  'How I know whether your baby got virus?' Woman insists baby wear a mask on MRT train

Face masks have become a necessity whenever Singaporeans head out of their houses since last April.

But passengers on an MRT train were stunned after a woman recently yelled at a mother whose baby was not wearing a mask.

In a TikTok video shared on Thursday (Dec 2) by User5081606485582 — with over 350,000 views — the furious woman could be heard shouting at the mother.

She said: "How come your baby never wear a mask? Can you guarantee she doesn't have the virus?"

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/how-i-...-mrt-train
Same statement can be delivered in another way which results can be totally different...

"If your baby don't put on a mask, he/she might catch the virus.. After all, public transport is not that safe from virus"..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(04-12-2021, 01:31 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Same statement can be delivered in another way which results can be totally different...

"If your baby don't put on a mask, he/she might catch the virus.. After all, public transport is not that safe from virus"..

The face mask that we are supposed to wear is for the wearer not to pass the virus from them to others n not the other way round..... Laughing

(04-12-2021, 01:53 PM)debono Wrote:  The face mask that we are supposed to wear is for the wearer not to pass the virus from them to others n not the other way round..... Laughing

It served both ways.. If not, then we shouldn't wear mask in the 1st place, because as long as I am healthy, there is no need for me to wear mask.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(04-12-2021, 05:50 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  It served both ways.. If not, then we shouldn't wear mask in the 1st place, because as long as I am healthy, there is no need for me to wear mask.

The wearing of a face mask is to prevent the wearer not to transmit his virus when he sneezes or when he cough, the droplets from an infected person is where the virus thrive.... Big Grin Smile

(04-12-2021, 05:50 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  It served both ways.. If not, then we shouldn't wear mask in the 1st place, because as long as I am healthy, there is no need for me to wear mask.

But kee chiu and pinky said “no need to wear mask if you are not sick”. You mean they are telling lies?

Huh

8Umbrella Umbrella

(05-12-2021, 08:48 AM)klat Wrote:  But kee chiu and pinky said “no need to wear mask if you are not sick”. You mean they are telling lies?

Huh
They might not be lying, but maybe lack common sense

[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(05-12-2021, 08:48 AM)klat Wrote:  But kee chiu and pinky said “no need to wear mask if you are not sick”. You mean they are telling lies?

Huh

he also said cotton come from the sheep

(05-12-2021, 12:17 PM)drgn Wrote:  he also said cotton come from the sheep

Wah, that’s really bad. But can become an Edu ministar

(04-12-2021, 06:15 PM)debono Wrote:  The wearing of a face mask is to prevent the wearer not to transmit his virus when he sneezes or when he cough, the droplets from an infected person is where the virus thrive.... Big Grin Smile

That was the original argument of Minister Chan Chun Sing when he said wearing masks are for the sick people. Now it is changed.   

It is now both, not to transmit to others and also to prevent contracted virus from others.  

(05-12-2021, 02:08 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Wah, that’s really bad. But can become an Edu ministar

need to change P1 text book

(05-12-2021, 02:26 PM)webinarian Wrote:  That was the original argument of Minister Chan Chun Sing when he said wearing masks are for the sick people. Now it is changed.   

It is now both, not to transmit to others and also to prevent contracted virus from others.  

That is also a possibility, but what the MIW that said if healthy don't need to wear a face mask, they must have jump the gun, and not have advice from a medical doctor or medical expert.......Therefore, the MIW must come out bravely to say that they had erred and apologize for it...... Angry