now scam is 1 lv up showing spf signage on the background

just recd a whatsapp video call fr an indian speaking english saying calling fr police force w the police big signage backgrd

u would be tempted to believe sure is a geniue call fr police.
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

We will just reach a stage where we no longer trust any calls. So next time Poli want to contact someone, have to go knocking at their door.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(17-01-2022, 02:19 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  We will just reach a stage where we no longer trust any calls. So next time Poli want to contact someone, have to go knocking at their door.

knocking at the door is akso not so becos imposters dress as police in police uniforms

safetest to sort out at police statiosn same as for banking matters go to physical banking hall
but nowadays more n more branches are closing no human personnel touch just for savins for bigger bonuses to the ceo n mgt

Just answered call, purportedly, from MOH with Mandarin speaking male...so can only tiuhoilomo. If English speaking Ahneh will johnny(chooney)-walker him/her.