This month my breast will be smaller...

no much chicken breast meat to eat for my protein while at gym train my chest muscles.

overall chest size or just the cup size?

(01-06-2022, 10:39 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  overall chest size or just the cup size?

overall rah I already mention " Chest Muscle "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8nJpgZ4c1g

(01-06-2022, 10:28 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  no much chicken breast meat to eat for my protein while at gym train my chest muscles.

How come you just keep training the chest? It look really queer to have a big protruding chest with small and out of proportion neck, lats, shoulder and arm muscles. You will look like an auntie...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(01-06-2022, 10:28 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  no much chicken breast meat to eat for my protein while at gym train my chest muscles.

u dont eat pork or beef or lamb ?

Whole life like chicken ?

Smile

My friend ate 10 chickens per day to build muscles. Unbelievable.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(01-06-2022, 11:00 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  How come you just keep training the chest? It look really queer to have a big protruding chest with small and out of proportion neck, lats, shoulder and arm muscles. You will look like an auntie...... Big Grin

Maybe his Uncle like to touch Bigger breast...

(01-06-2022, 11:20 AM)tcc Wrote:  Maybe his Uncle like to touch Bigger breast...

Laughing

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Take whey protein lor ... make it more firm n bouncy  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin