our gov is manipulative and evil
Angry 

This Is How The Speaker Prevents A Member From Speaking

Today I was deprived of the opportunity to respond to Tan See Leng’s (TSL) “red herring” statement made last Friday because the Speaker did not allow me to speak using the cut-off time as an excuse.  The cut-off time is decided by the Speaker before the session but there is flexibility because the Parliament schedule is ahead of time this year.  Many MPs were also allowed to speak before me.  He should know that I had an outstanding issue from the previous Friday’s sitting (please view the video clip below).

Last Friday, TSL said that my request for information was divisive.  Why should the request be divisive? A problem existed in the first place and seeking clarification is now deemed problematic?  Singaporeans’ insecurity with competition for jobs from foreigners have been brewing for more than twenty years.  But this Government tries its level best to deflect this gnawing existential issue all this while.  THIS is the real issue, not my questioning – so the red herring is the Minister’s, not mine. 

I actually did not wish to belabor this point.  All I wanted was for the Minister to simply reply to my question, “What is the actual number of PME jobs created from 2005 to 2020, after minusing those of new citizens and PRs?”.  This is probably the red herring he was referring to.

The Government declared that 380,000 PME jobs were “created” during that period, hence benefitting Singaporeans.  However, there were 635,000 PRs added to the “locals” number during the same period.  Hence most of these 380,000 jobs increase are not absolute but due to the change in composition of the “locals” statistic between 2005 and 2020.  Let’s say 300,000 of the 380,000 jobs were taken up by these new PRs, then there is only a net PME job creation of 80,000 for Singaporeans. 

We know that 250,000 fresh Singaporean graduates joined the job market during that period.  This translates into a job shortage of 130,000 (roughly 100,000 to 150,000) jobs for Singaporeans.  This has manifested in the job market as:
(1) fresh graduates unable to find jobs they are trained in.
(2) older PMETs lose their existing jobs and forced into lower paying jobs.
(3) older PMETs  forced into premature retirement and fresh graduates permanently underemployed (rise in self-employed and gig workers). 

All this talk about foreigners complementing the Singapore Core is hollow if the MOM does not ensure that Singaporean jobs are not threatened and annexed in the first place. 

Singaporeans deserve better.

#SGBudget2022 #PSPSG
[+] 7 users Like Talent's post

no wonder i cannot get a job
despite sending out 100 applications
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(08-03-2022, 01:41 PM)Talent Wrote:  no wonder i cannot get a job
Angry Angry Angry

They shut him up because his question struck a raw nerve.

Keep it up LMW Clapping
[+] 2 users Like SGSeniorCitizen1952's post

Certain things cannot let those dumbfark voters know lah.🤣🤣🤣

是这样的啦,

(08-03-2022, 01:41 PM)Talent Wrote:  no wonder i cannot get a job

Many of my friends and relatives too. Those are in the late 40s. Fresh graduates remained jobless for about a year before they landed a job.

The simple reason why govt can always out maneuver citizens most of the time. Humans are inherently self centered that is to say if my property sitting on gains, I have good CPF savings, some cash, a decent paying job... Why would I bother to think about others? All I need to do is parrot whatever my govt and pay master say. I don't even need to think. There are forumers here you can name.

How many OK folks will voice out for the not so OK and even extrapolate current policies and situation to raise potential issues? Unless they want to be seen as renegade, maverick or opposition that needs to be silence.

So when you have a large enough population that many are employed by the govt or thru GLC, you can be sure that the govt forever can control the general population.

It's just biz.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Many now than kpkb because no job but too late liao. Told them 5 years ago but they branded me oppy and they thank you PAP all the way into the ballot box. Just go fuxk themselves lah...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

chicken wings nice mah

Is there anything I do not know about the fcking Traitors in White?

PAP failed to manage everything under their nose

Signed so many FTAs but all the jobs given to FTs

Yet Idiot Chan CS and Permanent Head Damage dare to say there there is no Unconditional/ Unfettered Access

Then Shoot Blank Queen blame our skills!

Even idiot Ong YK can come up with Future Courses that cannot build Skills

EVERYTHING they do, is to drive us round & round

At the end, we end up in Ditch

They are in cohorts to destroy our future

As if I am as stupid as Jac Lau

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

(08-03-2022, 02:56 PM)Ola Wrote:  Is there anything I do not know about the fcking Traitors in White?

PAP failed to manage everything under their nose

Signed so many FTAs but all the jobs given to FTs

Yet Idiot Chan CS and Permanent Head Damage dare to say there there is no Unconditional/ Unfettered Access

Then Shoot Blank Queen blame our skills!

Even idiot Ong YK can come up with Future Courses that cannot build Skills

EVERYTHING they do, is to drive us round &  round

At the end, we end up in Ditch

They are in cohorts to destroy our future

As if I am as stupid as Jac Lau
Clapping Thumbsup

To papayas, PRs are Singaporeans too. New citizens no need to say. So basically chicken and duck talk.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

if this gov dont get out, generation will suffered. we need a strong gov, not this clown sitting there do nothing, collect paid say this N that. in the end, sg suffered, ppl suffered.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

really horrible and shameless people.
why prevent a member from asking a question for their people.
don't understand why miw are always running down our own local people

[Image: IMG-20220308-154326.jpg]

We need to vote in more oppo so that the Speaker eye will not be big and small. 🤣

I can recall the 5 BS from Chan CS

#1. Govt will have our back
As what? Beggars and cleaners?

[Image: CCS-Govt-will-have-your-back.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

#2. What kind of fcking results is he delivering to us?
His Actions does not match his words.

[Image: CCS-Must-Delver-results-to-build-Trust.png]

[Image: photo-2022-03-07-11-15-54.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Obamao's post

The Government declared that 380,000 PME jobs were “created” during that period, hence benefitting Singaporeans.  However, there were 635,000 PRs added to the “locals” number during the same period.  Hence most of these 380,000 jobs increase are not absolute but due to the change in composition of the “locals” statistic between 2005 and 2020.  Let’s say 300,000 of the 380,000 jobs were taken up by these new PRs, then there is only a net PME job creation of 80,000 for Singaporeans.

What??

I felt cheated and scammed by my own Govt when Chan Chun Sing set only 3100 IT places per year while importing around 200,000 FTs per year.

Apparantly, they have been intentionally giving away our jobs to make us suffer for many years.

Their plan is to edge us out of our own country and our own workforce!!

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(08-03-2022, 02:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  chicken wings nice mah

[Image: 259621-EC-DBA5-4328-B558-9-C931-F661689.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(08-03-2022, 03:58 PM)Instinct Wrote:  We need to vote in more oppo so that the Speaker eye will not be big and small. 🤣

The Speaker of the house  must be independent and show no favoritism to pap MPs and cut down opp. speech...,

https://www.tiktok.com/@wakeupsingapore/...copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Time is up

Only a war or natural disaster can help remove PAP
Election after election the outcome is the same.
Unless PAP failed in everything they do nothing can change or move them.
Sacrifice is necessary if you want a change.
Remember, the poor are very well taken care of and are very contended with chicken wings
[+] 2 users Like Dan's post

look at PM , he so fast can move his head to Tan C J
Obviously is body language instruct Tan C J.

(08-03-2022, 06:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  look at PM , he so fast can move his head to Tan C J
Obviously is body language instruct Tan C J.

What is move his head to Tan CJ? You mean he turn his head and shoot eye at Tan CJ is it?....... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

#3. CECA created 400,000 jobs
For their own FTs, not most of us.
How to trust PAP last time, now and the Future?

[Image: CCS-CECA-created-400-000-jobs.png]

Since PaP is trying so hard to stop us from working, is there a valid reason to work?

From MOE, Ministry of Trade and MOM. Maybe PM Lee should come out to explain so that we all can stop working and just collect Unemployment Insurance that they must have planned for.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

(08-03-2022, 07:30 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Since PaP is trying so hard to stop us from working, is there a valid reason to work?

From MOE, Ministry of Trade and MOM. Maybe PM Lee should come out to explain so that we all can stop working and just collect Unemployment Insurance that they must have planned for.

PAP already issue unlimited, free and easy Employment Pass

And FTs can easily replace citizens in all 127 Professions

Isn't it clear enough that PAP is HEARTLESS?

Believe me. The new Work Pass Compass Framework is only Wayang

It will open up to more FTs coming in in 2023, 2024 . . . 

[Image: JT-Listening-ear-an-willing-heart.png]