My Uncle say I workaholics

I told him, now a days come holiday , weekend feel bored unlike weekdays I feel more active can't wait to do work. My Uncle told me that the way which this is how he is boss.

Life is not just uncle. You need parents, granny, grandpa, aunties, nephews, nieces, friends, etc.

Every day and night, uncle uncle uncle uncle, no wonder bored... zzz

Your parents all mati liao left only one uncle? Jin Sad life.

my parents still around ok, just that Uncle is my pay master so ...just like PAP lor " every day carry pm LEE Balls "

(27-12-2021, 11:33 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Life is not just uncle. You need parents, granny, grandpa, aunties, nephews, nieces, friends, etc.

Every day and night, uncle uncle uncle uncle, no wonder bored... zzz

Foreveralone can't get enough of the uncle's hot dog, ice cream, banana and rambutan lah. So he won't feel bored.  Laughing
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

(27-12-2021, 12:29 PM)winbig Wrote:  Foreveralone can't get enough of the uncle's hot dog, ice cream, banana and rambutan lah. So he won't feel bored.  Laughing
You got a good memory, the things FA put forward in this forum....... Clapping Laughing

(27-12-2021, 12:33 PM)debono Wrote:  You got a good memory, the things FA put forward in this forum....... Clapping Laughing

But he forgot the uncle's tulang.

(27-12-2021, 01:27 PM)RichDad Wrote:  But he forgot the uncle's tulang.

Soup kambing tulang......? Laughter-68 Gesti-109

he told me just now , work hard get many clients he will buy hermes bag for me , I think he " joking " hehe.

u lazy pig
keep yr time here

(27-12-2021, 01:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  he told me just now , work hard get many clients he will buy hermes bag for me , I think he " joking " hehe.

So FA is a female, all the while I thought he is a male... Thinking Laughing

(27-12-2021, 01:54 PM)debono Wrote:  So FA is a female, all the while I thought he is a male... Thinking Laughing

No wonder uncle always treat her "banana"  Clapping
[Image: licking-seductive.gif]

What your uncle say,, more important, what do you think about it also ?

You no work hard, how your uncle give you herpes?

(27-12-2021, 01:54 PM)debono Wrote:  So FA is a female, all the while I thought he is a male... Thinking Laughing

Could be shemale too. Pinkdot candidate