pap help u find cheapo meals
Exclamation 

https://www.gowhere.gov.sg/budgetmeal/
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

just search the website

(15-06-2023, 08:08 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  just search the website

if not mayors hv nothing to do besides cutting ribbons opening ceremony on a temp bus stop!

also surprise to know pilots drawing max 30k a mth

what economic value or addd values do the mayors add to spore drawing 55k a mth ??
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(15-06-2023, 12:11 PM)talky Wrote:  if not mayors hv nothing to do besides cutting ribbons opening ceremony on a temp bus stop!

also surprise to know pilots drawing max 30k a mth

what economic value or addd values do the mayors add to spore drawing 55k a mth ??
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

Aiyoh!

Out of 1500 Hawker and Food Courts Stalls

Only these few and all out of the way!

Then must spend $1.50 -$2.50 ( to & fro) on transport becomes Expensive Food

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

I have a great idea for pap to stop all the complaining. Free daily shuttle bus from all interchange to JB
[+] 2 users Like Harry Lee's post

(15-06-2023, 08:08 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  https://www.gowhere.gov.sg/budgetmeal/

Not very useful. A lot of 'cheap' meals around my place are not listed. The nearest one listed is quite far away. Cheap but far and there are more than a dozen stalls that are as cheap between that stall and my place.

KNN .... money spent on transport getting there also costly, how to budget

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

This is not in our Govt News and no Self- Praise? But thinking deeper, Cheap but quality and the portion is questionable.

So those hawkers selling higher price can uplorry their stalls liao thanx to PAP gov... Rotfl

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(15-06-2023, 01:02 PM)Ola Wrote:  Aiyoh!

Out of 1500 Hawker and Food Courts Stalls

Only these few and all out of the way!

Then must spend $1.50 -$2.50 ( to & fro) on transport becomes Expensive Food

then what u think
this penny wise pound foolish idea fr pap elits n mayors !!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked, my place is 2 or 3 bus- stops from the MRT station yet I must walk about 2.5 km to the nearest cheap hawker stall. May i know if any planning was done?

(15-06-2023, 03:07 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  I just checked, my place is 2 or 3 bus- stops from the MRT station yet I must walk about 2.5 km to the nearest cheap hawker stall. May i know if any planning was done?

to make it worth the while to take adv of the cheap hc food 
elits n mayprs shld tell the govt free transport for senoir citizens to travel fr home to respective food stalls.

only then no critisims for this stupid idea!!

Whampoa drive kobitiam still sellig $2,30, think snall eater ok raihhh.

(15-06-2023, 03:13 PM)talky Wrote:  to make it worth the while to take adv of the cheap hc food 
elits n mayprs shld tell the govt free transport for senoir citizens to travel fr home to respective food stalls.

only then no critisims for this stupid idea!!

Travelling there just to eat but no sights and nothing interesting. My family will not want to go there, especially my son will say he prefers instant noodles.