pap kill 34 pple in the last 2days due to incompetance
Angry 

https://scontent.fsin5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v...nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=9zxdzYeeX2IAX91OyKQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=908505cce52754c1b9273773e154f685&oe=6196D6D2[Image: 245055744_4859756744054859_2206630496604...e=6196D6D2]
[+] 5 users Like singaporean1964's post

this room got 280 coffins?
https://m.gulf-times.com/Content/Upload/...e741e8.jpg
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

Before you confront...calculate your size power stamina and all related....

Applicable in many areas...sport, politics, science, military, finance, business...etec

This OYK rather spend his fking time pointing finger at UNVAX as scapegoat and threatening to issue POHMA on IVM info, which in real facts, he should get the spineless, useless, leaderless MOH to conduct full-scale IVM trial tests a year ago, when UK is already conducting trials and Phillipines, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Peru, etc are already issuing homekit IVM to their citizens, while these mudbrains issue Mouth Gargle instead....When leaders smell a cure and is sincere about lifting their population out of Covid, they will see the potential of IVM and not the other way round....really *shake head*
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

nobody perfect ... Pray for all.. Gov and People

(22-10-2021, 03:42 PM)thermo-rx Wrote:  nobody perfect ... Pray for all.. Gov and People

Hello, your PAP govt does not believe in prayers, don't tell me you don't know this by now?

No point kpkb here! DO the necessary!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(22-10-2021, 05:25 PM)Fit Wrote:  No point kpkb here! DO the necessary!

What necessary things to do.....? Thinking

Our infection rate is now worst in the world although it's managed by a bunch of highest paid ministers in the world. It's so ironical!

Can you Overdose on Ivermectin?

Ivermectin has been used for decades with almost zero side effects and no known interactions with other medicines. It is so safe and effective it was awarded the Nobel Prize in 2015 and holds a position on the WHO’s List of the World’s Most Essential Medicines.

https://www.chiangraitimes.com/health/ho...-you-take/
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(22-10-2021, 05:43 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Our infection rate is now worst in the world although it's managed by a bunch of highest paid ministers in the world. It's so ironical!

The salaries of ministers here is not directly proportional to their intelligence .. Laughing

Retribution will fall on them if they are hiding the true
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

Just heard from a friend that a colleague of her kenna stroke after getting a booster jab. Luckily for him the stroke was minor. If it has been major sibei jalat. Like I said before - 1st, 2nd jabs don't get you. 3rd wan will/may get you or possibly kill you.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(22-10-2021, 08:08 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Just heard from a friend that a colleague of her kenna stroke after getting a booster jab. Luckily for him the stroke was minor. If it has been major sibei jalat. Like I said before - 1st, 2nd jabs don't get you. 3rd wan will/may get you or possibly kill you.

My wife and I had taken the 3rd jab, but nothing untoward happens to us... nudie
[+] 2 users Like debono's post